• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

thecanuck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I am selling my Hustler 15' Bass Boat. This is a 1983 model I believe. It's a 15' Bass boat and is equipped with an electric start 9.9HP 1999 Mariner Motor. It has a 40LB Minn Kota All Terrain Trolling Motor on the front with foot controls. I purchased this boat for my sons 3 years ago to get into bass fishing. They have since outgrown it and we are looking for something larger now. This is a great functional boat and is perfect for fishing Indiana Lakes and Rivers. This is NOT a brand new $50,000 bass boat. It's older and far from perfect but is great for getting out on the lake. The motor is an electric start and fires right up each time. It also has a pull start just in case. This boat needs a new bilge pump installed (included), new live well pump and the 2 middle seats are pretty worn. The carpet is in great shape and it sat in the water all summer and had no leaks. It comes with a trailer that has working lights and good tires. I have a clean and clear title for the boat but the trailer has never been titled and will be accompanied by a bill of sale. If you're looking for a great boat to get out on any of the 10HP or less reservoirs like Eagle Creek this is perfect. Asking $2200. PM me if you're interested in more info. Open to partial firearms trades - let me know what you have. Located in the Carmel/Westfield area.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom