• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    I don't think anyone is saying the $130K didn't happen, including his attorney, who admits he made the payment. The problem is, Trump is pissing down our neck and trying to tell us it is raining. He is a coward in my opinion! He bragged about what all he did, and who all he did...why don't he stand up like a man, take the rap....instead of trying to convince us all we are stupid! I still remember Hittlery talking about Trump and the Russians during the campaign...and Trump thought we were all stupid, laughed it off, blamed the media, blah, blah, blah. Well, I think it is fair to say some shady stuff was happening with Russia.

My dad always said you take an honest everyday man to DC and he will become a dishonest politician.....in this case we voted in someone we knew was not really honest but not really a politician...we sent him to DC and sure enough, he is now a dishonest politician who can't be trusted. Guess dad was right.

I'm not disputing the 130k didn't happen. That is a matter of record. Just seems kinda cheap to me.

How is the President pissing down our necks? By strengthening the military? Creating jobs? Running out ms13? Backing down North Korea? Eliminating regulations?

Give me examples. I'm open minded. I don't have a "make America great again" hat and never put a Trump sign in my yard. I am, however, much more pleased with the policies(foreign and domestic) our country is implementing compared to prior administrations.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Even though I'm off the Trump train at this point, that was the most worthless interview ever.

That girl was high as a kite on coke or something else, pupils dilated to the size of quarter dollars. Trying to make us care about Trump's sex life a decade ago is a waste of time as it has no influence on policy decisions or competency in the job, and that's assuming she's not just trying to get famous.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Bet she either has pictures or a video of their steamy escapade together. If so, then she proves that Trump is a liar, and she gets to sell the pics or video to the highest bidder. The non-disclosure agreement is already void, since the Wall Street Journal published the details. Big payday for her and the news media.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Bet she either has pictures or a video of their steamy escapade together. If so, then she proves that Trump is a liar, and she gets to sell the pics or video to the highest bidder. The non-disclosure agreement is already void, since the Wall Street Journal published the details. Big payday for her and the news media.

I wouldn’t say it is void. I would say that it would look even worse to try to enforce it.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Even though I'm off the Trump train at this point, that was the most worthless interview ever.

That girl was high as a kite on coke or something else, pupils dilated to the size of quarter dollars. Trying to make us care about Trump's sex life a decade ago is a waste of time as it has no influence on policy decisions or competency in the job, and that's assuming she's not just trying to get famous.

If she had been making the same accusation against Bill Clinton, she would have been found dead from an "overdose" the very next day.

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    That is what she agreed to. So you’re thinking that if he had paid her more in the past, she suddenly would have found it beneath her to violate the confidentiality agreement for more money now?

Interesting theory.

That's not at all what I think. I think she is being funded by others to violate the confidentiality agreement. If 130k was enough to buy her silence then she damn sure couldn't afford her impending attorney fees and lawsuits from the aforementioned confidentiality agreement.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    That's not at all what I think. I think she is being funded by others to violate the confidentiality agreement...

I see that as a distinct possibility, but I also believe that if it is, then no amount of money that Trump could have paid would be enough to keep this from happening.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I’m not quite clear. Are you saying you feel we would be better off as a country and individually as gun owners if Hillary had been declared the winner ?

I honestly think we would have seen no difference. Correct me if I am wrong, but Trump has probably taken more (or is trying) to take more than Obama ever took from us as far as firearms go. They (politicians) have made it quite apparent they don't know how to manage our country and solve problems, regardless of party.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I'm not disputing the 130k didn't happen. That is a matter of record. Just seems kinda cheap to me.

How is the President pissing down our necks? By strengthening the military? Creating jobs? Running out ms13? Backing down North Korea? Eliminating regulations?

Give me examples. I'm open minded. I don't have a "make America great again" hat and never put a Trump sign in my yard. I am, however, much more pleased with the policies(foreign and domestic) our country is implementing compared to prior administrations.

Saying he didn't bang her......and thinking we are dumb enough to believe him. Saying he had nothing to do with Russia, and again thinking we are dumb enough to believe it. No friggen wall, signed a budget that he knew was bigly terrible, by his own admission. When they drain that swamp, he needs to float out with it.

Last edited:

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    I see that as a distinct possibility, but I also believe that if it is, then no amount of money that Trump could have paid would be enough to keep this from happening.
    Maybe. She has a price. If she had gotten enough cash she might have kept her mouth shut. Problem is campaign rules say he couldn't pay her himself without a money trail, as I understand it.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    why sign a confidentiality contract if nothing happened? Does Trump have an explanation for that?

BUT, I don't care at all. stupid distraction stuff. No, it's not the same as Clinton and the Starr investigations.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    The last one never had a real job, is a homo! This one our Donald is a big businessman. Is fixing things the last one screwed up! Irrespective of anything, I voted for him, I will vote for him again.

He works 14 hour days, the last one put his new shoes on a 200-year-old antique desk. This one works on it.

What do we want from a President? Chase MS13, build the wall, the Military, the border patrol, and don't tell ISIS when he is taking the troops out. Firing a bunch of Cruise Missiles, on his dinner break? That was a nice touch.

iE3ikjb.gif

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Anyone pretending that hypocrisy exists primarily on the other side (whatever side that may be for you) is kidding themselves. Tribalism-driven hypocrisy is the norm - especially in the political arena. There is always some BS excuse why it is different when your guy does it from when The Enemy does it.

I've disliked Trump since long before he went into politics, but fully admit to have taken no small measure of perverse pleasure in the noses he has tweaked and the panties he has bunched (no, I mean the other way). Even so, at heart he is an easily swayed, left-leaning New Yorker with a big mouth, a small vocabulary and no principles. He's done a few things I've liked and a ton I've hated and I can't let myself get defensive of his many, many faults just because he's not Hillary. He's a marginal improvement over Clinton or Obama, but if ever there were damning by faint praise, that is it.

fC3Pmfa.gif

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I voted for Trump for one reason, and one reason only. I was sure what kind of leftist ****tard Hillary Clinton would have put on the Supreme Court. At least with Trump, there was a chance that he would actually do what he said he was going to do and appoint someone who respects the Constitution.

Mission accomplished.
    They can impeach Trump after Ginsburg goes for her dirt nap.

Then we'll see how they like President Pence. :):
    As the youngsters say: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I've gotten myself into trouble by jumping into on-line political discussions since the Unix BBS days in the late 1980s, so I should know better. However, Route 45's comment matches my feelings so perfectly that I was worried that I somehow posted it myself and forgotten about it.:patriot:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    why sign a confidentiality contract if nothing happened? Does Trump have an explanation for that?

BUT, I don't care at all. stupid distraction stuff. No, it's not the same as Clinton and the Starr investigations.

It's common. A lot of baseless allegations get settled out of court for cash, because paying is cheaper than fighting, and the non-disclosure is supposed to prevent both parties from discussing things. Otherwise there's no point in settling.

Top Bottom