• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    i just passed through the family room as my wife was watching the barbara walters 10 most fascination people show. i was lucky enough to catch the very end when she reveiled that michele obama is the #1 most fascinating person in AMERICA. is she all we have to offer? what exactly has she been noted as doing for us as AMERICANS? when will the hype end?

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    You guys are just jealous you can't have a little something like that.

michelle-obama-teenager1.jpg

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    The whole point as I could tell was that Ms. O'bama (sic) had nice arms according to Ms. Walters. I'm not sure how that makes her fascinating. You know what, maybe that is just the only thing positive that has come out of the O'bama's being in the White House.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    i just passed through the family room as my wife was watching the barbara walters 10 most fascination people show. i was lucky enough to catch the very end when she reveiled that michele obama is the #1 most fascinating person in AMERICA. is she all we have to offer? what exactly has she been noted as doing for us as AMERICANS? when will the hype end?

Anyone that has a stack of 'boob belts' in their wardrobe has to be fascinating.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I watched part of the Babara, Michelle interview, I liked the part where Michelle said Barak would have stopped being a politicion if she asked him to stop. My question is can Michelle ask him to stop now before he screws this country up anymore!

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN

Did you expect anything else? These shallow, weak minded fools bought into the 'white boys can't jump' theory long ago...

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    These are the same people that believe AlGore is a scientist.... that Hillary Clinton is a diplomat.... that Al Sharpton is a man of the cloth..... that all hope comes from the Obamarama.

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    i know i shouldn't be surprised but, is she absolutely the most interesting person in AMERICA? i wonder who compiles this list or if barbara walters does this herself. i just find it strange that of all the heros that we hear about on the news that this dud of a woman would capture someones attention. i find it a shame that this garners so much attention and shame on me for giving it more. i'm just dumbfounded that this is what people want to see and educate themselves with. this truely is a say state of affairs we find ourselves in. GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom