• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Sometimes you need a weapon made to kill as many people as possible. Like when a lunatic shoots his way into your school...

Why can't liberals understand defense? They are so anti war that they would allow themselves to be murdered in the name of keeping the peace. They are just morons.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I try to keep my mouth shut when it comes to people's ignorance.. But this completely pisses me off.

I work in the field of technology.. I gather as much information as I can about new products.. Gizmodo USED to be a site that I frequented. No more.

Walmart Is Running Out of Guns So Better Go There and Stockpile

Read some of the commentary at the bottom....we are now totally surrounded with stupid....there is no escape.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Didn't the last election show you that we were surrounded by stupidity? And I assure you, liberals are anti-gun until they get robbed by a scumbag with one, then they'll be busting down the doors at Bradis ready to buy the first one they can get their hands on.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Didn't the last election show you that we were surrounded by stupidity? And I assure you, liberals are anti-gun until they get robbed by a scumbag with one, then they'll be busting down the doors at Bradis ready to buy the first one they can get their hands on.

Liberals should be required to register on a list to not be able to EVER buy guns because of their efforts to eliminate them. A reverse gun registration, that is what we need!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yes, it did. This just re-news what I already knew.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I try to keep my mouth shut when it comes to people's ignorance.. But this completely pisses me off.

I work in the field of technology.. I gather as much information as I can about new products.. Gizmodo USED to be a site that I frequented. No more.

Walmart Is Running Out of Guns So Better Go There and Stockpile

It is in the OP-ED section. You know...opinion.

Do you really quit reading publications because you disagree with a single editorial piece? How do you ever hear an opposing viewpoint?

cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011

Do you really quit reading publications because you disagree with a single editorial piece? How do you ever hear an opposing viewpoint?

You are correct, I did not catch the OP-ED tag. I am very interested in the opposing viewpoint of any situation. I pride myself in the fact that I can look at an issue freely from any angle.

What angers me is the when a writer cannot do the same thing. The disregard for facts and the unfounded blasphemous remarks are what turned me off of frequenting their website.

I would be more than content if the article was written in a professional fashion. Some people believe that an unarmed nation is the answer.. That doesn't bother me because I will survive and they will not.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

A viewpoint is one thing. Sheer stupidity is another. I would hardly read some "conservative" rag that insisted that "we ought ta' just shoot them libr'al scumbags what disagrees with me". Why would I read an editorial which has no logic, no data and is entirely based upon a kneejerk emotional response? Why would I continue to read a website that permits that kind of crap to be published under their name?

Top Bottom