• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    There are also far too many right wingers on here that could give :poop::poop:s about other people's rights as long as they can own what they want (some that think it should be bolt actions, revolvers, and shotguns...everything else be damned). It isn't fair to anyone to pretend that the other side is the only side that is trying to restrict anything, it isn't very honest either.

Not giving a crap about what another guy owns is stupid but it's not at the level of liberal policies and opinions and actions in trying to openly restrict the ownership of firearms. Do the towns of Chicago, New York, Los Angelos ring a bell, no, okay I'll ring a bell for you, they openly restrict the ownership of handguns, okay. Thats the democratic bastions, thats the liberals, thats the facts. What was the makeup of the 5 to 4 Supreme court votes on Mcdonald?

People get confused about something, most of us don't love the republicans, heck we don't even like them, but they are right now the only tool we have to fight the score of screwed up policies that the Democrats actively push. Which policies, okay, these policies, Gun ownership suppression, immigration policies, Obamacare, Stimulas package, the takeover of GM, the closing of GITMO and holding court outside of the Military, the push against voter id laws, is that enough for now, I'm sure theres more, those just rolled off the tip of my tongue.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Not giving a crap about what another guy owns is stupid but it's not at the level of liberal policies and opinions and actions in trying to openly restrict the ownership of firearms. Do the towns of Chicago, New York, Los Angelos ring a bell, no, okay I'll ring a bell for you, they openly restrict the ownership of handguns, okay. Thats the democratic bastions, thats the liberals, thats the facts. What was the makeup of the 5 to 4 Supreme court votes on Mcdonald?

People get confused about something, most of us don't love the republicans, heck we don't even like them, but they are right now the only tool we have to fight the score of screwed up policies that the Democrats actively push. Which policies, okay, these policies, Gun ownership suppression, immigration policies, Obamacare, Stimulas package, the takeover of GM, the closing of GITMO and holding court outside of the Military, the push against voter id laws, is that enough for now, I'm sure theres more, those just rolled off the tip of my tongue.

And on the other hand the Republicans gave us Patriot Acts, TSA, more Wars on Drugs, more warrantless wiretaps and secret courts, all kinds of anti-freedom stuff. They give a little with one hand while taking with the other. It's what both parties do, and the only real losers are US.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    What have the democrats given us? The patriot act was in 2001 and most of the stuff you mentioned was in the same vane, not a full out attack on every aspect of this country. Like I said I don't like the Republicans, the battles you mentioned are long over, most of the ones I mentioned are still going, sorry but to me they still don't compare.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

Ehh, I guess it is stupid to not give a crap about what another guy owns but that isn't exactly how quite a few of those guys think. They don't believe that people should have the right to own military styled firearms, even if it is simply cosmetic styling. There have been a handful on here that would have no problem with the restriction of firearms that they don't own/don't think people should own. To me, that is worse than the level of liberal policies and opinions that are trying to openly restrict ownership of firearms.

If registered republicans didn't like the guys they're voting for, they really need to stop voting for them. Show your party that you're not going to take their BS anymore. Many of the Rs (politicians) will vote like complete morons without having read a bill. If we're sick of the government treating us ALL like peasants, we need to stop allowing it. Obamacare...hmm, repeal and replace sounds great. Take a look at the list of Rs that voted for immigration amnesty. Take a look at the Rs that voted for gun control measures. Tell me it is just the Democrats pushing and supporting stupid policies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    While you wait.................... :D

[video=youtube;TJL4Y3aGPuA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJL4Y3aGPuA[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Seems like the OP got himself assigned the infamous "Shooter" label.

'Bout time. We have plenty of opposing opinions around here, but that one reached a whole new level of WTF?

Ah. I've been on here since '11 and I don't think I've ever noticed the "shooter" label. So then can I infer that this is some kind of ban indication?

What did he finally do? Was it the joking about killing people? I put him on ignore after that

I imagine you're right. The talk about throat slitting or whatever couldn't have helped him any.

Top Bottom