• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smitty506th

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    It all sounds good till the Zombies catch a good sale on winter duds and strut up there. Hell you might as well tunnel out an escape route while your at it. Always good to cover the Zombie angle, I would just save the last shotgun round for myself but with a place like that..... What was the address....

redneck919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2009
    southside
    Not to mention that Zombies would move very slowly if at all in such cold weather. Being composed primarily of water, as are we all, I'm sure that deep freezing would make movement difficult for them. You can just go out in the AM with a cup of coffee and a hatchet to dispatch them at your leisure.

-Calvin
    :yesway::ar15::shoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    When I came across the title I was expecting "I am naturaly prepared for the zombies.....Because I born with out a brain" But I see that is not the case:):
    sounds like you have a nice set-up.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I live in the interior of norther B.C. Canada. The Temp goes to -40 below in the winter. Up here you heat with wood, do not depend on electricity being there all the time, (you should own a jenny). It is also necessary to keep the pantry stocked with a minimum of 30 days chow in case you get snowed in, nearest store is 20 miles away. I also have a camp chef 3 burner propane stove and 200 lbs of propane on hand at all times in case I am unable to use the electric stove to cook on. If I run out of propane I can cook on the wood stove or the fireplace. I have a 200 foot well and with the spare gas in jerry cans for the jenny so I have my own water, (the house is wired for a jenny which is plugged into the house grid from outside with a jenny isolation box in the house) I have 6 firearms and enough powder and bullets to re-load 1000 rounds. There is enough big game around the house that I could live off the land if it became necessary there is also a large lake chock a block full of 2 to 3 lb rainbow trout right out my back door with 2 boats tired up at the dock. Bugging out to somewhere else when the SHTF is unnecessary for me as I am prepared every day all the time. It would seem that the only thing I would have to worry about would be the city folks showing up and causing problems in my
    area because of civil unrest in their areas.
    Cheers & Tighter Groups: Eaglesnester

Another reason to hate Canadians!!!:laugh::welcome:

padishar123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Leo, IN
    brings to mind this picture i got a few months ago:

lots_o_guns.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom