• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    (Just for fun) I need help picking the right model. As of now, money is no object. The PD, FEMA and the wonderful tax payers will be footing the bill. I need to know the right options. I could use some type of frame on the font to wisk away all obnoxious chickens that happen to get in the way. Benny you will have control of the .50 cal (not .30). I need ideas. Do I need a cannon or just an APC?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Large%20Image.jpg
    Forget the tank! Go with this! Marauder (vehicle) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDoRmT0iRic[/ame]

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    APC is good for hauling people or stuff, and can be set up to shovel snow off of your driveway. An Abraham on the other hand, is great for taking care of the nieghbor's dog next door that loves to get in your trash...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No question, Patria AMV.

Eight wheels, high mobility for pulling over speeders I-64, excellent suspension for navigating Ohio River, flexible weapon platforms for all types of chicken criminals, and excellent mine protection for the rougher areas of E-ville.

Here's one set up with SCW/RPG skirts in Afghanistan used to combat illicit Taliban chicken smuggling.

(This is the future replacement [maybe] for the LAV).

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN USA
    No question, Patria AMV.

Eight whees, high mobility for pulling over speeders I-64, excellent suspension for navigating Ohio River, flexible weapon platforms for all types of chicken criminals, and excellent mine protection for the rougher areas of E-ville.

Here's one set up with SCW/RPG skirts in Afghanistan used to combat illicit Taliban chicken smuggling.

but does it float?

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    No question, Patria AMV.

Eight wheels, high mobility for pulling over speeders I-64, excellent suspension for navigating Ohio River, flexible weapon platforms for all types of chicken criminals, and excellent mine protection for the rougher areas of E-ville.

(This is the future replacement [maybe] for the LAV).

We are getting real close! I like the chain gun.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    What an absolute waste of tax payer's money! I'm appalled!

Chickens can't fly, so get a helicopter. I'm thinking Airwolf!

Could be? Do you think I can ask the crew of WKRP to help just in case there are some rouge turkes in the mix? "Honestly, I thought they could fly"

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Think about it...

People trapped on a raging river? No way to get a boat to them? They're screwed.

Yorkshire terrier barking at a police officer? UNLEASH HELL WITH .50 CAL AND ROCKETS!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    What an absolute waste of tax payer's money! I'm appalled!

Chickens can't fly, so get a helicopter. I'm thinking Airwolf!

You're kidding right? Apache ftw! Gun down chickens from two or three miles away... (an airman friend of mine brought back from Iraq war a DVD of on board apache helicopter camera of this apache taking out 4 or 5 guys and not knowing what hit them)

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Well to save you on gas with all the chicken smashing and rights trampling you'll be doing, find a converstion kit so that your tank can be set up to run on the tears of children. They should be plentiful, and free!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    We are getting real close! I like the chain gun.

Dude, it's obviously the best choice for what you need.

The Patria AMV can be adopted to many weapon platforms. You can buy a platoon and have different set ups, chain gun on two, a M2 on one and a motar carrier or 120mm howitzer for the other.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I do need a crew.. Benny says he won't take a .30 cal machine gun but will take a .50. Any other volunteers? There should ne at least 2 more .50's, rockets and a chain gun.

Top Bottom