• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Karl Fairburne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2018
    Loveland
    I have been active in a LOT of gun forums. But, I must say that INGUN is by far the best gun forum on the planet. The staff is awesome and the members seem to be educated not only with firearms but, social issues as well. One of the first things I noticed when I joined was the humor and, the firearms knowledge that reeks within this place. I truly belive INGO is the best gun forum out there, bar none. It truly has a down home feel to it. To those of you who live in Indiana, my hat is off to you. Thanks.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have been active in a LOT of gun forums. But, I must say that INGUN is by far the best gun forum on the planet. The staff is awesome and the members seem to be educated not only with firearms but, social issues as well. One of the first things I noticed when I joined was the humor and, the firearms knowledge that reeks within this place. I truly belive INGO is the best gun forum out there, bar none. It truly has a down home feel to it. To those of you who live in Indiana, my hat is off to you. Thanks.
    :ingo::laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Hey!

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest

:whistle:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom