I appreciate it if you would pray for my Mom…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Just spoke to my Mom, her first dialysis treatment went well, she is feeling much better and no longer wants to stop her dialysis. She told me at first she just wanted to die because she felt worthless to everyone. I told her she was worth a lot to me and she told me she isn't feeling like that anymore. That kind of talk is what gets to me, makes me very sad that she thinks no one wants her around. So I will keep trying to make her feel like she is wanted and loved.

Thank you for the prayers INGO, please keep them coming.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Just spoke to my Mom, her first dialysis treatment went well, she is feeling much better and no longer wants to stop her dialysis. She told me at first she just wanted to die because she felt worthless to everyone. I told her she was worth a lot to me and she told me she isn't feeling like that anymore. That kind of talk is what gets to me, makes me very sad that she thinks no one wants her around. So I will keep trying to make her feel like she is wanted and loved.

Thank you for the prayers INGO, please keep them coming.

My Ex's dad has been on dialysis for the last 6 years. It can for sure extend her life. I have know others with similar results. Her being positive about helps a lot too. Still in my prayers.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Best wishes. My mom fell when I was with her yesterday. Hard to see childhood icons become so mortal.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Just found this. Please give us your moms name, I will pray and I know that the Lord knows, I feel funny praying for Warthog's mom.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    My thoughts are with you and your family. My father turns 82 this week and is healthy and active, thank God, but I know that our time together is finite. I am trying to spend more quality time with him even though we are both busy.

Sounds like your mother's attitude is much better and that is vital.

Top Bottom