• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    Thats right! I blame everyone of you at the chop-in for making fall off on the wrong side of the fence of the Busse-kin family.:xmad:
    Im trying to work a deal on a basic 10. If that falls through I plan on ordering a ASHBM. <- see what I did there, i didnt know what that meant before the chop-in. Now I understand the lingo.:crying: What have u done to me?

Got a KDSH in the mail today and in less than 5 minutes from unboxing this happened.

20131114_153800_zps6b64cd48.jpg

Sorry for the blurry cell phone pic. That is one year old Bradford pear I cut down at the girlfriends parents house. it is hard as hell. Sent hugh vibes through my hands. The strider style wrap isnt going to cut it for me when chopping. I need to rewrapp it in a different style.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Nice score and either of the busses mentioned will be a nice addition. I dig the res c handles on the basic series and it comes with the LE finish. the ASHBM is a beast too though.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    :lmfao: you're welcome!

Nice score, those hawks are really nice!

If I had the choice between the Basic 10 and the ASHBM, I would get the Battle Mistress. :twocents:

:):

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well I havent heard back about the basic 10. I figured it would happen. The basic wasnt going to be out of pocket, trades. I hope to have the money by the first of the year for the the battle mistress. Going combat grade, black blade with green and black g10.

Just need to decide on choil or no choil.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    choil imo. It's great for choking up and using the lower part of the blade for finer work. It stays sharper while you baton, chop, and beat on the further out parts of the edge.

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    Welcome to yet another expensive, but healthy addiction!!

Yeah, I got a bit wrapped in folders already. This is going to be on another level tough.

choil imo. It's great for choking up and using the lower part of the blade for finer work. It stays sharper while you baton, chop, and beat on the further out parts of the edge.

I was think its better to have it than not.

Top Bottom