• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I bought 3 handguns, two are 45 WIN MAG & one 357 MAG. (1) WILDEY 45 WIN MAG NEW in the box with 8 inch barrel. (2) LAR GRIZZLY 45 WIN MAG used with 6.5 inch barrel (3) COONAN 357 MAG used 5 inch barrel. Both the WILDEY & GRIZZLY are to big for my hand, & ammo is hard to find & expensive, The COONAN 357 will fit in my hand, but not perfect like a BROWNING HI POWER or CZ 75. But these guns "TICKLE my PICKLE" & I bought them & now I have to suffer:rolleyes:

BBQ GURU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    North Side of Indy
    Another Coonan guy -- I love it! Did you get an older one (A or B) or one of the newer production (started last year)? Shooting my Coonan always makes me smile. And it gets a fair amount of attention at the range.

Please post some photos!

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    What do you mean the .45 Win Mag isn't practical? :D

Make those 10mm boys jealous -- take it deer hunting!! There's not a 10mm on the planet that can sling a 260gr at 1200fps!

Give me a carbine chambered in .45 Win Mag and I'll forget all about wanting a Tommy Gun.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Another Coonan guy -- I love it! Did you get an older one (A or B) or one of the newer production (started last year)? Shooting my Coonan always makes me smile. And it gets a fair amount of attention at the range.

Please post some photos!

I have an old model B, I haven't shot the the COONAN, but I bought plenty of ammo:D

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU

Make those 10mm boys jealous -- take it deer hunting!! There's not a 10mm on the planet that can sling a 260gr at 1200fps!

Give me a carbine chambered in .45 Win Mag and I'll forget all about wanting a Tommy Gun.

The ammo I have is a 230 gr. XTP at 1600 FPS:rockwoot:

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home

Something like this?
    Grizz_Blast_1-1.jpg

Follow this link to the bottom of the page and you will find the 45WM carbine upper you seek grass hopper!
    Bazooka Brothers Mfg.

Top Bottom