• ...and so much more!
  • Which one is dumber?

• Total voters

nailknocker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    I dislike seat belts. I dislike big brotherism even more. No bureaucrat ever gave a d*** about my safety unless it affected my ability to pull the voting lever in his favor. They only jump on the safety band wagon when the insurance lobby tells (pays) them to. I blame the insurance lobby for most of the big brother laws, and they are not worried about you or I's safety, it's the bottom line they are concerned with.

Should I get busted for a seat belt violation I would go home, strip naked, put on my Harley Davidson black leather jockstrap (xl,of course), my cowboy boots, and a pair of Ray Ban's, get on the bike and go ride the same road, some how I would be good to go. Rant over!

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I dislike seat belts. I dislike big brotherism even more. No bureaucrat ever gave a d*** about my safety unless it affected my ability to pull the voting lever in his favor. They only jump on the safety band wagon when the insurance lobby tells (pays) them to. I blame the insurance lobby for most of the big brother laws, and they are not worried about you or I's safety, it's the bottom line they are concerned with.

Should I get busted for a seat belt violation I would go home, strip naked, put on my Harley Davidson black leather jockstrap (xl,of course), my cowboy boots, and a pair of Ray Ban's, get on the bike and go ride the same road, some how I would be good to go. Rant over!

:yesway:

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    This must be a law that gun owners are okay with breaking......funny how we choose what is moral or not....I was expecting alot of negative rep and the ever so great mod disclaimer for the sight.

Before I hear the differences between this and the other law that was recently broken and the op bragged about....
    I KNOW!!!!! But a broken law is a broken law in my book.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    You expected a negative rep so I sent one, for no other reason than to fulfill your expectations and avoid disappointment and future regret.

Feel free to return it! :P

Just playin'!

Josh

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    This must be a law that gun owners are okay with breaking......funny how we choose what is moral or not....I was expecting alot of negative rep and the ever so great mod disclaimer for the sight.

Before I hear the differences between this and the other law that was recently broken and the op bragged about....

Laws don't make it right...thats what I think.

nailknocker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    I alone am responsible for my safety,isn't that why we carry guns? The bulk of the unending assults on our 2A rights are saftey related.
    According to my history books people with the grit to stand up to unfair or unjust laws and face the consequences are by definition criminals, but at the end of their trial, be it in the courtroom, or on the battlefield, they will be known as patriots.

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    You expected a negative rep so I sent one, for no other reason than to fulfill your expectations and avoid disappointment and future regret.

Feel free to return it! :P

Just playin'!

Josh

Not for me!!!! for the op for breaking the law and bragging about it....but beings you said it was okay....i returned it.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Get off my thread TORRIE! :D

BTW Throw some more Jews in the oven, a law is a law you know!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I too have broken the seatbelt law on my way home for lunch. I just gave myself 300 hours of community service. Was I to harsh on myself?

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    But a broken law is a broken law in my book.

yeah yeah and a broken bone is a broken bone too be it a broken neck or a broken toe its the same thing. There are so many laws Im bound to break one unintentionally. You don't get the point thats your problem.

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    yeah yeah and a broken bone is a broken bone too be it a broken neck or a broken toe its the same thing. There are so many laws Im bound to break one unintentionally. You don't get the point thats your problem.

You just don't get it!!!.....I break many laws, all the time. So, I do not judge others for them breaking laws, no matter the crime...(unless I am on the jury)

I am making a point of that we all like to say what laws are okay to break and which ones are not...Its a personal judgement call on your own part to make that call..

The same folks here that are jesting at breaking the seat belt law...tore into another member for breaking a gun law......therefore I say a broken law is a broken law....

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    if breaking one law is the same as breaking another why is the penalty different? I think the point of the thread is to mock the other thread about an INGOer carrying illegally. Another point that can be taken from the thread is that there are too many damn laws and I think we can both agree on that.

Sgood

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    West Newton
    if breaking one law is the same as breaking another why is the penalty different? I think the point of the thread is to mock the other thread about an INGOer carrying illegally. Another point that can be taken from the thread is that there are too many damn laws and I think we can both agree on that.

Agreed for the most part....but if the op of the other post is willing to do the much stiffer penalty for the different laws.....who are we to judge, if we ourselves admittedly break laws.

That's like saying its only a misdemeanor, who cares.......:twocents:

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Agreed for the most part....but if the op of the other post is willing to do the much stiffer penalty for the different laws.....who are we to judge, if we ourselves admittedly break laws.

That's like saying its only a misdemeanor, who cares.......:twocents:

O I agree I didn't understand why he received all the neg rep for it. If he is going to do it he is the one taking the risk not me. Maybe he got the neg rep because it makes other gun owners look bad? Thats my best guess but Im not gonna neg rep someone for it because you can't fix stupid. I didn't wear my seatbelt to work today but I sure as hell wouldn't carry illegally in Ohio let alone go there. All a matter of risk and some people are willing to take more risk than others.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

+1 You got it!!!!!!

Top Bottom