• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Awesome job dad! Just don't tell them any stories about soldiers peeing in the barrel jacket if they couldn't find water for it.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    put a nerf belt feeder inside to shoot nerf darts.

[video=youtube;bzWHUruJnWk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzWHUruJnWk[/video]

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    A 21st century Quaker gun.....I love it.....

JS-011215-Q-QuakerGuns.jpg

MSS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2014
    Westfield
    A few years ago I was in Party City on 96th st off HW69... They had belted plastic rounds on disintegrating links (I know the Vickers used cloth belts). We had an Airosft M60 that we hung the belt from and it looked good enough... Try and see if they still have them in stock, would go well with that Vickers. I am sure you can find them online, too.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Awesome! Though, at first I thought it was one of those gatling gun that fires rubber bands.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    That is awesome. I actually had the same idea, to make one for my (future) kids. I would further suggest "linked ammo" by just stitching empty casings (or sections of wood dowel) into a strip of fabric. The old doughboy guns had fabric belts, IIRC, so it would be period-correct!

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    That is awesome. I actually had the same idea, to make one for my (future) kids. I would further suggest "linked ammo" by just stitching empty casings (or sections of wood dowel) into a strip of fabric. The old doughboy guns had fabric belts, IIRC, so it would be period-correct!

I wear tan canvas work pants every day. I thought about taking a worn pair and cutting a strip out of the leg and gluing some fired steel cases in it for the look!

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Sarco has .30 caliber M1919 cloth belts. Load it up with dummies and it would make a great addition.

Browning Cloth Ammo Belt, 100 RD

Heck I could have fun playing with that toy gun. I had a cap gun that used roll caps, it automatically fed the next cap and fired with each pull of the trigger. Wouldn't have been difficult to stick the guts of it inside of your creation.

Cool!! Thanks for the link!

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Dude that's awesome! Reminds me of an older house in Logansport. They have a "bell tower" thing on their older home and they put a wooden machine gun of sorts up there. I used to crack up ever time I saw it.
    That painted up nerf gun looks sweet too. That'd be a good addition to my man room....

Top Bottom