I can't believe that I didn't know about these!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Beretta 93R

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_93R

Beretta 93r 9mm Post Dealer Sample 93 : Machine Guns at GunBroker.com

1287740830.jpg

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Most people don't know about the Beretta 93 Machine pistol because the right to keep and bear arms has been so infringed, only a handful of them are in this country, and none can be owned by honest citizens that aren't federally licensed or have a uniform as primary source of income and have a boss willing to go through the needed paperwork.

I would love to add that to my Beretta collection, but my lawyer refused to work with me to restore my rights.:n00b:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    Most people don't know about the Beretta 93 Machine pistol because the right to keep and bear arms has been so infringed, only a handful of them are in this country, and none can be owned by honest citizens that aren't federally licensed or have a uniform as primary source of income and have a boss willing to go through the needed paperwork.

I would love to add that to my Beretta collection, but my lawyer refused to work with me to restore my rights.:n00b:

there are a few 93Rs out there that are transferable, less than 10 of them and run around $15K to $25K ...
    lots of them outside the USA..

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    I was watching something on History end of last year and they featured this. They're restricted obviously as to who can use them. This particular firearm was only usable by a law enforcement agent in a shooting competition. Kinda sad imo.

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I think I rather have a Glock 18. First time I seen one of these was in the movie Broken arrow it was used by John Travolta. Looks better with the black grips. IMO.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Care to explain????
    dont get me wrong i like the m9 but our in are unit where so old and where out the slide rattled, stoved piped every other round,trigger binded, just not guns i wanted to carry oversea's, my personal m9 that was issued to me state side has a cracked chamber (gald i caught id before qualifications) along with other issues i saw

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    dont get me wrong i like the m9 but our in are unit where so old and where out the slide rattled, stoved piped every other round,trigger binded, just not guns i wanted to carry oversea's, my personal m9 that was issued to me state side has a cracked chamber (gald i caught id before qualifications) along with other issues i saw
    Sounds like you had some lazy armorers. I know that my M16 wasnt the prettiest or the youngest thing, but it functioned flawlessly, as did my M9. Often it seems more of a reflection of the people who maintain the weapon than the weapon its self that shows its shortcomings.

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    That's probably my favorite machine pistol. Three round burst only, but I've seen a conversion with the limiter disabled - it takes a bit of rubber band wedged in the gearing to make it fire until the trigger is released, or it runs empty.

Unfortunately I don't foresee myself ever owning one.

Top Bottom