I can't believe Time put Greta on the cover when they could've had Joe Rwamirama

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The Democrats called every Republican prez candidate ... and every other Republican... since WWII a Nazi Hitler wannabe totalitarian psycho, blah blah blah. Trump is the first one to fight back and go on the offense, and suddenly he's a "beta bully."

Bull****. Projection.

Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment for men, women, blacks, whites, browns, ABCs, PDQs, name your subgroup. Illegal immigration down... and he has Mexico working for to keep them out (which means they're paying for it!). Cutting the Russians off from their energy income, not leaving Iran to work on their nuke in unmolested, has set up the stage for the Israelis and the Arabs to actually work together, calls out the MSM for being the permanent public affairs wing of the Democratic Party...

The best the Dems can come up with is a couple bogus coup attempts, a slate of actual totalitarian candidates, and falling into line behind a screeching little puppet who is old enough to legally have sex and then kill the resulting baby all on her own but somehow not old enough to be told she's full of ****. As Kurt Schlichter says, "Time's commie nag of the year can go pound sand."

We cannot spare this man. He fights.

Oh, and Joe Rwamirama can kill mosquitoes with his farts. Hero.

Not sure if srs.... don't let the Beta boy fool you.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's exactly what I'm saying.

So you're saying he's faking his personality. That really, he isn't outgoing at all. He's a beta.

Any particular reason you think that? I mean. I'm always looking to update my understanding of the world, and maybe I've missed something here. Maybe some personal dealings with him that you've had? I dunno. Some different insights? Anything? Or are you just trying to tweak the Trumpers?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you're saying he's faking his personality. That really, he isn't outgoing at all. He's a beta.

Any particular reason you think that? I mean. I'm always looking to update my understanding of the world, and maybe I've missed something here. Maybe some personal dealings with him that you've had? I dunno. Some different insights? Anything? Or are you just trying to tweak the Trumpers?

I could say that Trump has 9 toes and that would tweak a Trumper. Trump is IMO a Beta, trying to act like an alpha. Alpha's are confident, yet not narcissistic. Compete with those at, or above, their level, not lower. Humble with the ability to laugh at oneself. Certainly not jealous to the point of trying to diminish someone else's success. Not a coward.... etc, etc, etc....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I could say that Trump has 9 toes and that would tweak a Trumper. Trump is IMO a Beta, trying to act like an alpha. Alpha's are confident, yet not narcissistic. Compete with those at, or above, their level, not lower. Humble with the ability to laugh at oneself. Certainly not jealous to the point of trying to diminish someone else's success. Not a coward.... etc, etc, etc....

Narcissism isn't a personality. It's a personality disorder. Alpha is a personality. Narcissistic betas don't really act like Alphas. Yes, they may feign dominance or confidence or competence. They still act like Betas, especially around other alphas. People with Alpha personalities can also be narcissists. They're not mutually exclusive. It sounds to me like you're idealizing alphas. Or Idunno. Maybe you read something on Slate.

judgecrater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Time cover or not, for the president to throw shade at a 16 year old is pretty petty. It is well known the girl is on the autism spectrum, so while her views might be open to criticism, IMO, her person is not. Trump's Beta male jealousy seemed to make him forget he was commenting on a child.

The presidents words sound like pretty sound advice to me. I commented on Fox a few days ago, "She is just a bitter old women before her time."

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I think if your going to put yourself out there, then you have to expect criticism of your views. I think parading your kid around talk shows and the news outlets is a terrible idea. I don't believe kids are prepared at that age for any harsh criticism. I have to believe they are only doing it for their 15 minutes of fame but their daughter will have to see that her whole life. I'm sure the President's comments are not going to be as bad as all the memes that she is going to see for quite a while. Bad parenting to allow your child to be used like that.

cath8r

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    MILTON
    Here's my take: if this "kid" is on the cover of Time and is supposedly the be-all, end-all of environmental whatever, then I can criticize her until my guts fall out. She doesn't get a get out of jail free card just because of her age or her condition. Her age or condition doesn't stop her from being the hero of millions of idiots out there. So IMO, it doesn't shield her from anything any adult says about her or to her. In 2 years she better be off the radar because she's going to get pummeled once she's a legal adult.

Everyone gets so butthurt about EVERYTHING anymore. Of course DJT said something about her, he says stuff about EVERYONE. And in response to that, I say WHO CARES? More often than not he's right but nobody wants to admit it. Nothing he said about Greta was even offensive, yet everyone gets all butthurt about it and use the "disability wild card" to shield her. Not with me. I think she's a joke and I'd say it to her face and her parents face. Just one more person who is famous for no good reason at all, and the sheep follow.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think if your going to put yourself out there, then you have to expect criticism of your views. I think parading your kid around talk shows and the news outlets is a terrible idea. I don't believe kids are prepared at that age for any harsh criticism. I have to believe they are only doing it for their 15 minutes of fame but their daughter will have to see that her whole life. I'm sure the President's comments are not going to be as bad as all the memes that she is going to see for quite a while. Bad parenting to allow your child to be used like that.

Here's my take: if this "kid" is on the cover of Time and is supposedly the be-all, end-all of environmental whatever, then I can criticize her until my guts fall out. She doesn't get a get out of jail free card just because of her age or her condition. Her age or condition doesn't stop her from being the hero of millions of idiots out there. So IMO, it doesn't shield her from anything any adult says about her or to her. In 2 years she better be off the radar because she's going to get pummeled once she's a legal adult.

Everyone gets so butthurt about EVERYTHING anymore. Of course DJT said something about her, he says stuff about EVERYONE. And in response to that, I say WHO CARES? More often than not he's right but nobody wants to admit it. Nothing he said about Greta was even offensive, yet everyone gets all butthurt about it and use the "disability wild card" to shield her. Not with me. I think she's a joke and I'd say it to her face and her parents face. Just one more person who is famous for no good reason at all, and the sheep follow.

yup

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    If "poor little, downtrodden" Greta wants to play in the Big Leagues, with all the Big League Players, then she cannot be permitted to hide behind her age or any disability. Being treated the same as everyone else in the Big Leagues goes with the territory. If she or all the SJWs around her object to her being treated as an adult, then quit using her as the front man for your cause. This is little better than using children as human shields. I'm calling BS on it.

John

therewolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2013
    United States
    I know I wouldn't want the dubious presentation of the Time "Person of the Year".

WOULD YOU want to be associated with Hitler, Stalin, Bill Clinton, and Ayatollah Khomenei ?

Top Bottom