• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    The fact that there was poor attention on all parties involved should actually lead to a good discussion on why self-awareness is so important :yesway:

Yeah, but I am afraid it will turn into a "I will never shop there" sort of deal and I will lose my hangout.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Once freed it's hard to put the Genie back into the bottle. ;)

The old due was probably retired Special Forces or something and was really a badazz. ;)

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Once freed it's hard to put the Genie back into the bottle. ;)

The old due was probably retired Special Forces or something and was really a badazz. ;)

You are right about that. Bad move on my part.

I doubt it. Looked like a farmer to me.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    No one's touched on this: what if he had been a nut who just grabbed someone's gun and then decides to open up on the place? I don't care if someone CC's or OC's --I'm for whatever makes you feel comfortable, but OC definitely calls for a higher situational awareness (which I know all the OC folks on here realize!):)

And for gosh sakes PLEASE don't turn this into another CC vs OC debate!!!:lala:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Follow up:

1. Ban the old guy from ever returning to the shop. He is a danger to himself and everyone around.

2. Pistol whip the doofus that let the old guy have his gun and send him home.

(doofus can return to shop in one week.)

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Follow up:

1. Ban the old guy from ever returning to the shop. He is a danger to himself and everyone around.

2. Pistol whip the doofus that let the old guy have his gun and send him home.

(doofus can return to shop in one week.)

100% agreed.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Can those of us who missed the OP at least get an idea of what happened, even anonymously? So far all I can make out is old guy grabs young guys gun, young guy does nothing, nobody else does nothing, old guy unloads and leaves with said gun?

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I don't think the older guy left with the other guy's gun. I think he snatched it from person #2's holster, dropped the mag and racked a round out then started thumbing rounds out of the magazine...all the while asking person #2 what he would do or have done if person #1 wanted to kill him now that he had person #2's gun. he put gun, loose ammo and mag on the counter and walked off.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm late also. Was the old guy showing off/ Or making a well meaningful lesson / or just being a jerk?

Maybe he's a well studied student of ninjastu.

Top Bottom