• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I took a bunch of pictures of my Kimber Eclipse Ultra II with Crimson Trace Lasergrips. I was going to post it here on INGO along with a brand new Galco concealable holster and Wilson Combat mag.

Can't seem to bring myself to post it in the classifieds. :nailbite: :dunno:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Do you carry it?
    Nope. Was going to use if for jogging, but it's a tad on the heavy side for that and bounces around too much even with a belly band in SOB position.

Does it get shot often?
    Nope. It's not even broken in. Don't think I've even shot 50 rounds through it.

What would you use the money for?
    Probably put it toward a Wilson Combat Supergrade that I ordered almost two years ago but hasn't arrived yet.

Would you rather have that?
    See response directly above.

I know I should sell it. It's just gathering dust in the vault right now. But there are few guns I've sold that I haven't had sellers remorse over later. Maybe this one is different. Hoping my INGO brethren will talk me into it. :)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I usually get over seller's remorse by getting something I will use more. I have enough regrets in life that seller's remorse is way down on the list. YMMV.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I went through a similar feeling when considering selling my converted Saiga AK. I weighed the pros and cons and decided I would get way more use out of a dedicated competition pistol. I haven't regretted the decision and I still love my M&P Pro.

If you're still going to have a nice 1911, what's there really to miss?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I went through a similar feeling when considering selling my converted Saiga AK. I weighed the pros and cons and decided I would get way more use out of a dedicated competition pistol. I haven't regretted the decision and I still love my M&P Pro.

Besides, it's just a Kimber, sheesh.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If you check my post history in the classifieds I sold a Kimber Eclipse Pro II................. :(

Do I wish I still had it........ yes. BUT.......

I currently have a hankering for one of the new Classic Carry Pro models, I think if I get one of those it will ease the pain.......

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Just make sure you find out the INGO approved price before listing it. If not, you'll generate sister threads ridiculing you.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Sell it to me, that way, you'll be able to regret it, and I'll always be there to ridicule you if you let up on yourself. Win win, or something like that.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN

I know you're right. 1911s are addictive. Can an addict succumb to reason? Maybe.:)

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    If you check my post history in the classifieds I sold a Kimber Eclipse Pro II................. :(

Do I wish I still had it........ yes. BUT.......

I currently have a hankering for one of the new Classic Carry Pro models, I think if I get one of those it will ease the pain.......

Why not get another Eclipse. I know this guy.....

Top Bottom