• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Well, if that's how you are all going to play I won't even bother trying to sell my hi-point. It's a 9 mm with all the tacticool accessories. It's a high capacity assault weapon and since I invested so much into it I was going to ask $800 but I see how you guys are. I'll find a sucker... I mean, someone, who will appreciate it.

Squirt239

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    what amazes me is people who put something to the effect of "need money...rent due" but then follow that up with their "potential trades" unless you can pay your rent in ammo...I'm not seeing where you're going with this...

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I found a single .22lr bullet in my back pocket. Bidding starts at $20. If you don't like it, don't buy it! (Is there a "holier-than-though" font color?)

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I found a single .22lr bullet in my back pocket. Bidding starts at $20. If you don't like it, don't buy it! (Is there a "holier-than-though" font color?)

Sorry, I'm looking for the whole cartridge, not just the bullet itself. Otherwise, that sounds like a good price!

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Hey, if he sells it? I would like to know so that I can go buy a couple of pistols to shoot and then sell for profit.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I just want to throw this out. Please do not pm this guy and give him ****. That is not cool. Give him **** here and without using his name. This thread was started for a bit of humor.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I just want to throw this out. Please do not pm this guy and give him ****. That is not cool. Give him **** here and without using his name. This thread was started for a bit of humor.

I'm curious as to why we don't have a sub forum for price bashing? Seems to be plenty of overpriced things in the classifieds. As a member here, I'm pretty much ashamed of this thread and the mods for letting it run so long. You can't bash a mans price on his ad but can start a tread and dogpile on. I always thought this site was better than that. Seems the times are changing.

Top Bottom