I couldn't understand IMPD Chief's recommendation of firing the 2 cops today.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    UGH. He seems to have Clinton-esque resilience.

Poo bricks who specialize in self promotion tend to.

I like the "30 years in law enforcement". "30 years of pretending to be the police" would be more accurate. Maybe he can tell them the (false) story about wiping blood and guts off of himself on 9/11.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

I like the "30 years in law enforcement". "30 years of pretending to be the police" would be more accurate. Maybe he can tell them the (false) story about wiping blood and guts off of himself on 9/11.

Ah, so stolen valor isn't just the for the military.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I like Marion County. I honestly do. I think it gets a bad rap. Sure there are some places that are "iffy," but generally, it's nice.
    100%. For me specifically, I grew up on the east side, still live there, kids go to schools there, work there, etc. Lots of good places to live out here near and far east side. But I'm a city boy who hates the country so I'm comfortable in the urban area.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville

I've noticed that. Some of the most awful, incompetent people I've worked with have moved on to better jobs because of shameless self-promotion.

I agree 100% with the "pretending to be the police." I am still astounded that Spokane hired him to be chief, after his career of being a failed wannabe.

UTL

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2015
    Central Indiana
    And stigma or not, a certain percentage of "professional" criminals do pay attention to penalties. See armed robbers using fake guns because they know the time associated with SVF vs the same crime without SVF.

When I was working in Morgan county, the criminals from Indy hated getting caught here because they knew they would do real time.

Off the top of my head. Get caught with any meth in Morgan county you were doing 30 days. Get caught with more than an ounce you were doing years.
    Marion county get caught with a few grams you were getting probation. Get caught with with 2 ounces you plead guilt to an F2 dealing and 58 days. Court 21.....

Top Bottom