• ...and so much more!
  • geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    0GY1VmBt

It was delicious.

So I broke down and ate at the red robin, only because everyone else wanted to.
    I saw no "No Firearms" sign, I CC'd my Kahr the whole time. Nobody called the cops, nobody freaked out, the gun didn't go on a rampage, all quiet in NWI.

Now while the burger was delicious, I've had better. Like I said if the group I was with could have been swayed to go someplace else I wouldn't have given RR the business.

I'll say 10 John Brownings and sin no more.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Is this coincidental?

Cause I went to eat there with my BF tonight and CC'd my Cz-75b and I didn't even notice a no firearms sign (I wasn't looking :D), I just kinda assumed all businesses like this have em' and ignore them. :):

Oh and the melt I had was pretty good and the service was quite prompt for a busy night.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I'd have my P12. If they ever need to know, they'll be thankful. Otherwise, they don't need to worry their pretty little heads.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Yea I used to work as a cook there up in noblesville and I don't remember thee being a no firarms policy, if there is.... Oops. I cced my pt111 everyday

oldshaky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Greensburg
    I CC at all restaurants , but if I see a no firearms sign I usually will not patronize them . A lot of people are scared when they see someone OC only because they have been brainwashed by the anti gunners .

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    See you guys must not remember the NWI INGO MEET & EAT catastrophe of a few years ago.

Even caused Jediagh to write a letter, which caused us to proofread and edit said letter.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    0GY1VmBt

It was delicious.

So I broke down and ate at the red robin, only because everyone else wanted to.
    I saw no "No Firearms" sign, I CC'd my Kahr the whole time. Nobody called the cops, nobody freaked out, the gun didn't go on a rampage, all quiet in NWI.

Now while the burger was delicious, I've had better. Like I said if the group I was with could have been swayed to go someplace else I wouldn't have given RR the business.

I'll say 10 John Brownings and sin no more.

Your just lucky there was no 5 year old girl in the restrant with ya!! :D

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    I've open carried at the RR in Carmel> the waitress lost our order, and the manager came over and apologized. When she found out we didn't have time to wait she comped our drinks and gave us a $35.00 gift certificate. :):

Top Bottom