when I get to take home the Serbu, I'm gonna OC it in this
    holstersm2.jpg

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    If you're going to OC, just watch your six (as the example below illustrates).

Fairfax County Office of Public Affairs

It was determined that this story was not true, and that the "victim" was actually making it all up...He was a felon and the gun he claimed was stolen was found in a search of his home. I have seen no verifiably true stories of a person OCing that was robbed of their gun. This is all over OpenCarry.org - A Right Unexercised is a Right Lost!.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Look man, if the old guys wanna wear their Hawaiian shirts and act like no one knows they have a gun, who are us wippersnappers to judge? :D:D:D

Hey, hey, hey!! Leave us alone "old folks" alone. (My four-oh is Monday. :n00b:) Senility is a gift and we like big-oh tropical shirts. It's a... uh... fashion statement. That's just how we roll old-school. :D

ATT00028100.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    It's legal. Something is legal until it's made illegal, and the Indiana Code is silent on how you carry. You are welcome to read it, but you won't find anything that discusses OC v. CC.

blainepoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 25, 2008
    Hamiltonian
    So not that I would, but is it legal to Open Carry in Indiana? My license doesn't specify.

Indiana offers a LTCH (license to carry handgun). Some states offer only concealed OR open carry. Indiana makes no stipulation. Opencarry.org offers a wealth of open carry information and has an Indiana sub-forum. Just try not to get caught up in any CC vs OC debate :D.

Top Bottom