• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Got things unpacked and organized, but I really can't do a danged thing until the Inline mount arrives. Normally, they ship instantly and I get things right away. I have no idea why this order is not shipping.

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Congrats, you'll enjoy the 650. Good choice on the ergo handle, I liked it better than the Dillon roller.

Got things unpacked and organized, but I really can't do a danged thing until the Inline mount arrives. Normally, they ship instantly and I get things right away. I have no idea why this order is not shipping.
    If you are impatient like me, mount the press to a scrap 2x8 and clamp the board to the bench.:cheers:

Ben Nelson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Corner of Walk & Dont Walk
    Well, the Dillon package showed up today, but I am still waiting for the Inline Fabrication Quick Change bracket before I can mount it on my Ultra Mount, but as it turns out, it hasn't even shipped yet. Dang... Oh well, I can spend the time reading up and preparing for the installation I guess.

Here are the boxes sitting on my bench just waiting to be loved!

NEW TOYS!

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I could not resist The Force... :starwars:

:koolaid:
    Congrats on the new Dillon! You will be cranking out great ammo and at the volumes talked about you will recoup your investment quickly and after that the $ you save will all be gravy. I say that tongue in cheek because you will be shooting more and more; but, you will still be saving $ over factory ammo costs. Enjoy!

ArevaloSocom

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2014
    Hobart
    IKTF

got a 650 with case feeder and GSI bulletfeeder in 9mm. Cranked out 3500 rounds so far. Absolutely love it. Ordered a 45acp conversion for the GSI , dies,etc......ready to start cranking those!

Bought a 1050 to set up for rifle rounds

im hooked! Badly!

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    IKTF

got a 650 with case feeder and GSI bulletfeeder in 9mm. Cranked out 3500 rounds so far. Absolutely love it. Ordered a 45acp conversion for the GSI , dies,etc......ready to start cranking those!

Bought a 1050 to set up for rifle rounds

im hooked! Badly!

Very cool! You have more money than I do, that is for sure! Bullet feeder would be nice, but that is going to have to wait for a while (maybe a long while!).

My Inline Fabrication mount adapter is due in today (or so they say). Hopefully, I can get up and running soon as well.

Congratulations on your new toys!

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Got it about 80-90% installed today. I will try to finish it this evening if possible.

I can see why people rave about Dillon now. It is one of things where you all of a sudden "get it". The quality, the design, the workmanship is just first class. They deserve their reputation, that is for sure.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Did you get a new AM radio too ? You know, the one sitting on the shelf behind the reloader ?

Yep! Came free with the press! And are you ready for this... it has *both* AM *and* FM! :thumbsup:

We actually got that free at the Hard Rock Cafe in Gatlinburg, TN a few years ago and have had it on my workbench in the garage ever since. Never once been turned on...

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Just a heads up.....we stock both Dillon and Inline Fab products. No need to wait if you swing by the shop!

Top Bottom