• ...and so much more!
  • Blue River Guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Hey Guys,

The shrooms are coming up! I took my kids out for a little bit this afternoon and we found 10!

A guy at my church called while we were out looking and he said they found 21!

We live in the southern part of the state.

Good luck,
    pw

:rockwoot:

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    I was walking back to my appt. on campus last Friday when one of the guys mowing stopped and tossed me a 6' long morrel. He shouted over the mower that there were a bunch of them right on the edge of the tree line.

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I was walking back to my appt. on campus last Friday when one of the guys mowing stopped and tossed me a 6' long morrel. He shouted over the mower that there were a bunch of them right on the edge of the tree line.

At which point I find said tree line and raid of anything remotely resembling a morel. Buy a lottery ticket....TODAY!

I'm really jealous of you guys finding them already, it didnt get above 40 today and if i did it wasnt for very long. I'm far northwest corner so it will be a week or probably two. Had a great year last year, found 450+ in our little group. Good luck and PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES

Blue River Guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    ok so I found 14 more today in the spot my kids and I found some yesterday. So you want pics well I have to take some of the next batch, because the kids could not wait to eat these so they are gone. I Promise!

take care,
    pw

Jerry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    S. Indy
    At which point I find said tree line and raid of anything remotely resembling a morel. Buy a lottery ticket....TODAY!

I'm really jealous of you guys finding them already, it didnt get above 40 today and if i did it wasnt for very long. I'm far northwest corner so it will be a week or probably two. Had a great year last year, found 450+ in our little group. Good luck and PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES
    Haha... No pics, but I may check the area out tomorrow if time permits... It is on the way back from classes. They'd go great with the supper my girlfriend has planned.

IndianaSlim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Haha... No pics, but I may check the area out tomorrow if time permits... It is on the way back from classes. They'd go great with the supper my girlfriend has planned.

IF YOU HAVE TIME?!?!?!?!? I used to skip class just to hunt mushrooms so don't use class as a lame excuse! Mine never make it to supper unless I get home right as it's getting done. Make sure you soak them in some salt water to get rid of the bugs, just FYI

Blue River Guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Trying again tomorrow

Tomorrow/today now is supposed to be a nice day. I will try my little spot again and maybe I will have some pictures for you all! I know you want to see the proof!

Blue River Guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    yep I do soak them. I found about ten more today I know you guys are wanting pictures and I actually took one, but the file is to large to upload on the site. I might try another pictures in a lower resolution and see what happens. Happy Hunting!

Top Bottom