• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nmathew24

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So ill keep this short. I like to shoot, she likes to shoot. I live in Indianapolis, she lives in Elwood. We are going to meet up somewhere in Noblesville go shooting and then to dinner. My question is where is a nice place to go shooting between Indy and Noblesvill. I was thinking about pops guns but ive waited along time to shoot in there before. We will be shooting .380, .40, and a .22 LR.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if this should have been posed somewhere else.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I would avoid going to Pops. about a 15 minute drive and you can be at Indy Trading Post where it is first come first serve.

inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    We at ITP have 5 lanes, the range is mostly air conditioned, and we have multiple ventilation fans running at once. Two people for half an hour is 12 bucks. We also have rental guns and any ammo, targets, or hearing/eye pro you may need

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I'm jealous as Hell

For you gun guys looking for girls who like guns. I'll tell you what Dear Abby would tell you, hang out at the places girls with guns would hang out. Look around at the gun shows, ranges, gun stores and even WalMart and other places in the ammo section for women looking by themselves with no ring on their finger. Generally that would indicate they like guns and might be available.

There are available women who like guns. You just need to pay attention to find them.

OP you might share with the guys how you found your date.

Nmathew24

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Indianapolis
    We at ITP have 5 lanes, the range is mostly air conditioned, and we have multiple ventilation fans running at once. Two people for half an hour is 12 bucks. We also have rental guns and any ammo, targets, or hearing/eye pro you may need

Do we have to buy ITP ammo? or can I use my own?

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    If you ever want to shoot at Elwood Conservation Club, let me know. I am a member and can sign both of you in as as guests. Nice range and really nice people. Send me a PM.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    For you gun guys looking for girls who like guns. I'll tell you what Dear Abby would tell you, hang out at the places girls with guns would hang out. Look around at the gun shows, ranges, gun stores and even WalMart and other places in the ammo section for women looking by themselves with no ring on their finger. Generally that would indicate they like guns and might be available.

There are available women who like guns. You just need to pay attention to find them.

OP you might share with the guys how you found your date.

Uh... I don't know about picking any women up at Walmart. There's a website devoted to explaining why I would say that. Of course, this IS coming from the guy who met his wife at Graceland, home of Elvis Presley.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Uh... I don't know about picking any women up at Walmart. There's a website devoted to explaining why I would say that. Of course, this IS coming from the guy who met his wife at Graceland, home of Elvis Presley.

Not sure I would pick much of anything up from WalMart either. I was speaking more in general terms, just where ever ammo is sold. WalMart was the first place that popped in my mind, probably because most towns have them. I definitely hate going there.

Top Bottom