• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    and decided to do some changing of my innocent mossberg 702 .22lr. Let me know what you think. The goal of it was so that the ground hogs will never see me coming.:D
    Before:
    IMG_20110327_171036.jpg

after:
    IMG_20110404_155450.jpg

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    i just received the scope in the mail today and was too excited to not throw it on, i will defiantly be doing something with it though.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    thanks guys, i most recently threw some camo tape on parts of the scope. because of the angles on the scope i couldn't do everything and still make it look nice. ill probably end up painting it but am holding off on that right now. i did however paint over the silver logo on the adjustment cap.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    That looks great! How long did it take start to finish?
    i did it over about 3 days, i repainted different parts a couple times because i didnt like the way they came out. The part that took the longest was allowing the paint to dry, i dont know how many coats of clear i put on before i was happy with the smoothness. i already took it out to the woods and it held up extremely well so in the long run it was worth it. If i was in a hurry i could of probably did it all in one day and allowed the clear to sit over night but i was in no rush.

Top Bottom