• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    So I will be a man and stand up. I can admit I am weak. From time to time I feel a little temptation. Who doesn't?

Tonight, I think I got caught by a fellow INGOer while posting on another firearms related forum... Don't judge me INGO. Just tell me I'm not the only one because I can't promise that I will stop. But I am sorry. I'm sorry I cheated on you INGO. Can we make this work? :dunno:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    troublemaker.jpg

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Was it another Indiana gun forum? Hmm? Huh? Well was it?

Did you like it? Was it better than us? Did it have bigger "things"? Or prettier hair? Or a rounder butt? Did it do that thing you like?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Did you like it? Was it better than us? Did it have bigger "things"? Or prettier hair? Or a rounder butt? Did it do that thing you like?

They probably listened to him and made him feel like a man. He felt, well, you know, appreciated and loved. They wrote long paragraphs to him while sitting in the basement, until the sun came up. They took long walks through other links and even talked about getting a 1911 together. :laugh:

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009

No, it wasn't another Indiana firearms forum. I found it on the Internet, and it's national, possibly global. Does that make it right? Of course not! And I know that now. I feel so ashamed...

Kinda. Not really. No. It does have nice hair. Just a little rounder. And yes, yes it did... :(

They probably listened to him and made him feel like a man. He felt, well, you know, appreciated and loved. They wrote long paragraphs to him while sitting in the basement, until the sun came up. They took long walks through other links and even talked about getting a 1911 together. :laugh:

You're right... You're right. I feel so ashamed. It was fun, but it wasn't as real as you are INGO, I swear!!! That being said,it wasn't a 1911, we were gonna get an SKS together! :ugh:

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    At least you didn't waste your time making a thread about something petty (like cheating on your wife). Gun boards are almost as serious as the internetz...tread lightly.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3lTXB4t2so"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3lTXB4t2so[/ame]

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Don't be so hard on yourself. It happens. After all, when you stop and think about it....... here at INGO, we're crazy-

... crazy for feelin' so lonely.
    Crazy; crazy for feelin'... so blue.

We knew, you'd love us as long as you wanted;
    and then one day, you'd leave us for somebody new. :(

Top Bottom