• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sabreur

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I picked up a M&P9 from a fellow INGOer last week. :rockwoot: Do I get to sit with the cool kids now? But seriously, I can't wait until Saturday to try it out! I gotta say, the ergonomics are AMAZING.

MP9002.jpg

MP9003.jpg

SabreDude

Last edited:

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Daily carrier of a .40c for about three years and 2K rds, been happy with it from day 1. Have bought many since (even some more M&P series), still carry this one. Congrat's to you my friend.

JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    Cool kids have Glocks, sorry. ;)

Congrats on the gun.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sylvain again."

Damn...

Back to topic. I was considering it when picking my first handgun. Great gun! Either be there early in the morning or go before Saturday, unless you don't mind the long wait. This will be your EDC I take it?

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Why worry about them "cool kids". I'm still loving my 22's, have bigger guns but 22's are just fun and accurate.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The really, really cool kids are selling their glocks and switching to M&P's. ;) (HT: esrice)

J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    Congrats on the new weapon! I have shot and really like the M&P's as well.

Since i bought a Glock a few weeks ago does that mean i can hang with the cool kids now? 1911 Is on the list for next pistol, then i will be able to hang with the REALLY cool kids.
    CAN'T WAIT!

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Congrats on the new weapon! I have shot and really like the M&P's as well.

Since i bought a Glock a few weeks ago does that mean i can hang with the cool kids now? 1911 Is on the list for next pistol, then i will be able to hang with the REALLY cool kids.
    CAN'T WAIT!

Yep. And you can spend all of your weekends working on the 1911 like the "REALLY cool kids" do instead of shooting the Glock with the "cool kids" :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yep. And you can spend all of your weekends working on the 1911 like the "REALLY cool kids" do instead of shooting the Glock with the "cool kids" :D

Wow not so fast dude.He's cool if he has a Glock but when he gets a 1911 he wont be cool anymore, even if he owns 50 models of Glocks. :nono:

But you are right when he gets a 1911 he will spend all his weekends trying to make it become reliable instead of just shooting his Glock that is reliable out of the box since it's made by [STRIKE]God[/STRIKE] Gaston Glock. :bowdown:

Add purple where you want. ;)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wow not so fast dude.He's cool if he has a Glock but when he gets a 1911 he wont be cool anymore, even if he owns 50 models of Glocks. :nono:

But you are right when he gets a 1911 he will spend all his weekends trying to make it become reliable instead of just shooting his Glock that is reliable out of the box since it's made by [STRIKE]God[/STRIKE] Gaston Glock.
    :bowdown:

Add purple where you want. ;)
    Done. :D

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    Ergonomics

I picked up a M&P9 from a fellow INGOer last week. :rockwoot: Do I get to sit with the cool kids now? But seriously, I can't wait until Saturday to try it out! I gotta say, the ergonomics are AMAZING.

Funny you should say "ergonomics". I just finished reviewing the ergonomics power point I will give to a couple of hundred people at a factory tomorrow. There is no way to make this anything but a snoozer.... I wonder if taking out my Glock 26 to show the ergonomics involved in modern handguns would go over well. :dunno:

Top Bottom