• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Me want. $ in the bank, shorty what you drank. First dealer I call to have one in stock gets my business, hopefully tomorrow. :)

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Here is better pictures>
    DSC02037.jpg

Does it have a mag that makes it flush fit, and does it come with one? Looks like they'd be the same length if so....hmm...been a little dissatisfied with my PM9 lately.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I held one Saturday, they have one at 4 Gus in Lafayette. Too small for my hand, and the ergos for a south paw are all wrong, unlike the other MP's.

I am leaning towards a MP compact now.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell

WOW! You glock fans bail quick:D

I started telling my wife yesterday that I am getting that irresistable urge to buy another gun. I said that smith & wesson just came out with a new one and it's really got my attention. Thankfully she didn't ask what it was because I just bought my son the M&P 9c about 6-8 weeks ago. If I show her this and tell her "it's just a little smaller" than the one I just bought, I don't think that she is going to understand.:D

I said, I have to quit reading that gun forum. It just makes me want to buy a new gun every time I turn around. But I did stear clear of the gun counter yesterday at Cabelas just in case they had one in stock. I'M WEAK, I'M WEAK!

Nice gun OP. I hope you enjoy it.:yesway:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    WOW! You glock fans bail quick:D

quick?

How long has the M&P been on the market now? Hardly quick...

That gun was for sale a month or two ago, but I kept ahold of it because it was the backup to to the Gen4 G34 I was waiting on with last year's GSSF discount. It was getting sold either way as I was going to use this years GSSF discount on a new Gen4 G26. I just decided to try the Shield out first.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    quick?

How long has the M&P been on the market now? Hardly quick...

That gun was for sale a month or two ago, but I kept ahold of it because it was the backup to to the Gen4 G34 I was waiting on with last year's GSSF discount. It was getting sold either way as I was going to use this years GSSF discount on a new Gen4 G26. I just decided to try the Shield out first.

Ah, I'm just pokin' at ya. Don't be offended.

Top Bottom