• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    No worries though, it was with a camera, lol. Many of you have seen photos of the rifle tripod that I use. When I first saw the tripods I recognized how useful it would be for me and I contacted the manufacturer. He and I have become friends and he called last week and asked if I could provide some photos for an upcoming catalog he was putting together. I called a good friend (and gun nut) who is a semi pro photographer. We went out yesterday and spent several hours taking some pics to send down for the catalog. I don't know if they'll make the cut but we had fun anyway. I used one of the pics to make my avatar and thought I'd share a few examples.

IMG_9021.jpg

IMG_8945.jpg

IMG_9114.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Very cool Cory!

I think its funny how you were trying to capture pictures of the product (tripod), but part of showing how it works is showing how well it can "hide". That's an interesting balance for a photographer to find.

awittmer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Batesville
    i havent seen any of your other threads about what kind of tripod it is, could i get some information or maybe a link to another one of your threads!

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Had me goin' with that thread title. Congrats on the opportunity to be a model for the product.

Hey, I know it's only an avatar, but it makes me a bit uncomfortable. Can I request you make it an oblique angle view, like the 2nd or 3rd pic? :D J/K ;)

Top Bottom