• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Welcome back to the dark side :). As much as I like a really nice 1911, when it comes to cost, simplicity and accuracy it's just difficult to beat a Glock.
    When you decide you want to shoot the filament out of those lights and you have plans on being in the neighborhood of Greenwood, PM me and I'll show you a trigger setup that will help you do just that. :)

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I'm still trying to figure out how to make an EDC out of my G34...
    So what's the problem?? Any one of several decent IWBs and you are good to go:) That's what I've got with me most of the time.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Welcome back to the dark side :). As much as I like a really nice 1911, when it comes to cost, simplicity and accuracy it's just difficult to beat a Glock.
    When you decide you want to shoot the filament out of those lights and you have plans on being in the neighborhood of Greenwood, PM me and I'll show you a trigger setup that will help you do just that. :)

NRA Life Member-- GSSF member
    Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor Certified Glock armorer

I have to agree. I don't know why but I just shoot them better :dunno:. Yea a trigger upgrade would be sweet!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I don't own any Glock firearms but the main thing is, carry what you shoot well and are most comfortable with.

Judging from your picture, it's not a bad looking gun.:twocents:

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I also shoot my Glocks better than any other guns that I have owned. Glock are just hard to beat for simplicity, cost and function. Other guns are fun, but when it really counts I grab my Glock.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    For simplicity and dependability Glock is very hard to beat and I'm not sure they can be. With all the copies out there now I'd say its a winner. Having big hands the 2nd gens are perfect for me (have 5). Welcome back.

Top Bottom