I hardly ever see a CZ in the classifieds...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    A friend of mind has a P-01 that he's going to let me shoot. Seems right up my alley. It just seems that almost every opinion that I have found on this board about CZ seems to be extremely positive.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I did a dot torture drill today in the snow with my SP-01. Then I did the same drill next with a g17. No comparison.

The CZ was just as accurate and more ergonomic.

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    From what I have found, most people on here that get them, don't want to get rid of them

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Its hard to explain,my S/S CZ-75b in 40 cal feels so good in my hand its almost scary.Im a big 1911 fan boy & it options to carry cocked & locked or hammer down for D/A.Its accurate reliable & does have a cult following as well & the gun itself is rare to see in a shop .Mags can usually be found online as well.It is one of the last pistols i would part with although an Ed Brown or Wilson 1911 would sway me ...maybe

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I had a CZ-75 BD that I bought and sold here on INGO. Probably the most most disappointed I ever was with a gun. (meaning I'm sad I sold it) The thing is a tank, great gun but for some idiotic reason at the time I wanted to stick to one platform and sold it.
    I do still have a bianchi holster, extended magazine, and replacement springs for it if you are interested.:D

Top Bottom