• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcarter007

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    westside
    anyone getting tired of the idiot driver behind you that just cant wait to floor it around you on the right lane of a 2 lane roundabout? the right lane is to yield to the left!! ive got 6 roundabouts within 1 mile of the crib and i think one day im gonna lose my cool around one of them:ar15:YIELD sign means STOP if a car is coming

bcarter007

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    westside
    i couldnt count how many times ive been the car going around thru it and watching the other car coming that is suppose to be stopping and watching thier head look forward and just blast thru the yield sign like "oh that didnt mean me did it?" :xmad:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    anyone getting tired of the idiot driver behind you that just cant wait to floor it around you on the right lane of a 2 lane roundabout? the right lane is to yield to the left!! ive got 6 roundabouts within 1 mile of the crib and i think one day im gonna lose my cool around one of them:ar15:YIELD sign means STOP if a car is coming

Yeah, sorry about that. But if my truck CAN pass you on the right, you're going too slow. :D

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    ya thanks to u greyhounds ole plainfield and avon thinks its gonna be just like you

Well, to be fair, Plainfield's attempts at roundabouts don't seem to measure up to Carmel's. Two lane roundabouts for single lane roads (single lane per direction of travle) are stupid. Which is why I have to pass on the right. (Yes, I'm being serious. I do pass on the right about 50% of the time.)

nox

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    TX->IL->IN->MO->IN
    you guys ever seen a ghost roundabout? there's no planter in the center just a little hill, so there's nothing to keep you from blasting straight over it and catching some air.

nothing but common sense anyway.

bcarter007

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    westside
    you guys ever seen a ghost roundabout? there's no planter in the center just a little hill, so there's nothing to keep you from blasting straight over it and catching some air.

nothing but common sense anyway.
    must be for the town that cant afford all the flowers, trees, and mulch bed in the center, but still wants to be considered as a up to date town:yesway:

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Oh good grief. If Indiana is adding more roundabouts can someone PLEASE begin to require some sort of education on them for those mentally challenged drivers...

"I go now? No? How about now? Huh? Oh, that was you?..."

So difficult to not loose my cheese and scream "Merry Christmas" out the window at these people... Nothing beats coming home and having the kids jump out of the back and run for the house to tell the hubby all the new ways they learned to tick mom off.

bcarter007

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    westside
    Well, to be fair, Plainfield's attempts at roundabouts don't seem to measure up to Carmel's. Two lane roundabouts for single lane roads (single lane per direction of travle) are stupid. Which is why I have to pass on the right. (Yes, I'm being serious. I do pass on the right about 50% of the time.)
    then i guess what ur saying is 50% of the time ur that guy:D

bcarter007

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    westside
    Oh good grief. If Indiana is adding more roundabouts can someone PLEASE begin to require some sort of education on them for those mentally challenged drivers...

"I go now? No? How about now? Huh? Oh, that was you?..."

So difficult to not loose my cheese and scream "Merry Christmas" out the window at these people... Nothing beats coming home and having the kids jump out of the back and run for the house to tell the hubby all the new ways they learned to tick mom off.
    lol....was behind a old retired couple with FL plates and i watched them hit brakes then gas it then brakes then gas as they went around i went straight watched them in my mirror and they did a circle all the way around then straight behind me...lol ya i agree educating would be nice....

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    If you have just the slightest bit of racer in you roundabouts prove a point. I've taken as many as nine cars in the right lane because some dolt stopped at a yield sign. The towns are just as bad because they don't even know how they work and allow the right lane to go straight through. Apparently none of then took a trip.over to Europe to see. 85% of you would die going around the Arc de Triumph in Paris.

Top Bottom