I hate to admit it but I would actually buy a VW Golf GTI !!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I bought my daughter a Golf, but not the GTI or R. She got the 1.8L turbo, which is the same motor in the Audi A4.

I test drove all the similar vehicles in the class. Ford, Mazda, Honda, Toyota, Chevy and probably one or two more that were not memorable.

Went I drove the VW it was a totally different class of vehicle. Solid, quick, handled perfectly, well appointed. The 4 door hatch design is good for moving things or people. She moved to LA and she and my wife drove it with all her stuff over several days.

Wife, who drives a Mercedes, said she loved the car.

I believe the Golf was the first US sold VW with the new platform they are going to be using for several of their cars. It's as solid as car as I have ever driven.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Here is my 2006 330i when I was installing a new valve cover gasket and PCV system that resides under the intake. I enjoy working on them.

6q5Okep.jpg

However, I just bought a low mileage 2008 M3 so the 330i is getting sold. Again, I can work on it myself so it makes owning this beast affordable for me. 420hp and a 6 spped manual transmission...oh how I missed my manual transmission. This this is STUPID fast.

22lyhhj.jpg

Top Bottom