• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Just bought a Junglas yesterday from the always wonderful Knife Lady. I will post pictures soon. For those of you wanting one, and not sure, let me tell you, this thing is Large, and IN CHARGE! Great edge on it (shaving sharp), flawless craftsmanship, wonderful proportions. Actually, the proportions are what make this knife not seem as large as it is. OAL on the sheathed knife is right at 18", which I illustrate by laying it on my forearm. Oh, and the sheath! Man, they thought of everything on this sheath. Adjustable for right or left hand, adjustable for tension, TRIPLE RETENTION, using friction, snap strap, and cinch down flap. Molle compatible, and it has a belt loop too. Anyways, here are the pictures. If you have been thinking about getting one of these, do it. PM Knife Lady. You will NOT be disappointed.

The only down side to buying a knife like this... I already want another one. Or ten.:rockwoot:
    The blade looks a lot shinier than it really is. I hit it with some Rem Oil.

100_0552.jpg

100_0550.jpg

100_0553.jpg

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Congrats on your Junglas!! :yesway: Now, start chopping some sh*t with it...better yet, sign up for the Chop-IN and bring it with you.

Note: For long term storage, keep a light coat of Rem oil on the blade, especially on the edge and try and store it outside of the sheath if possible.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Is that sheath "tight" enough to trap moisture?

I've no dog in this fight, just curious!

-J-

It's highly unlikely that a kydex sheath, especially this one would cause any problems with moisture retention.....I'm just saying if you have the option to store the knife outside of the sheath it would remove all possibilities of any problems.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Congratulations! I'll be getting mine at the Chop-IN. I won't get any practice with it, but I'm sure I'll get a lot of swing time on it on the 23rd.

Revelations

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    NW IND/ Tampa Bay
    I picked up a Junglas a couple of weeks ago.

Its a beast and feels like a short sword more than a knife.

My wife saw it and tried to call "dibs" on it...now she wants one of her own.

I agree everyone should own one.

Top Bottom