• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Lets say I live in a very well protected small town in Indy. Wife notices 3 males who don't belong anywhere around my neigbors house, calls 911. While waiting on police, these fellows robbed the house of all the electronics except one small flat screen. Police arrive about 25 sec after they left the scene, wife advised. Those 4 cops didn't even give chase! How about that? Told one of those cops that I personally know, "that could've been my place with wife and kid in house"! Still could be! I advised them their speedy response and blase attitude would ensure I nice mess for them if that happened at my place.

Update, neighbors cell phone found on a member of a 3 man crew in Hendricks county during a robbery gone bad. All 3 guys were armed!

I have not seen this topic covered so I thought I would bring it up, if it has so sue me it is a very good point:

A lot of career and professional criminals know the response time of LEOs, so that begs the question do you know the response time of your local LEOs?

I do
    2010-12-01%2006.20.47.jpeg

as a wise man once said never tell all your secrets for then you are no longer needed. That's part of what someone might meet coming in the door, oh and my skinning knife I tucked in the pants this morning.

Top Bottom