I have an odd request. It involves LEGO, or rather my lack of them.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Many likely know by now that I foster. If anyone has a bunch of LEGO blocks sitting around I have a child who would love them. She builds kits in a few minutes. I even purchased her the LEGO classics kit, and in one evening she built everything it had instructions/images for. She does not like taking them apart though. She likes to keep what she builds. It is one of the few things that relax her and that she can actually focus on.

I will offer funds if requested, but am looking for possible donations. LEGO are not cheap and she will build and use as many as I can give her and has. I am not asking people to go out and buy them. I am looking for unloved LEGO, in need of a child to build them.

As a reward for donating I will post the pictures of any build she does with them, if she is ok with it. She is 12 and very proud of her creations. I doubt sharing pictures will be an issue, but with the things she has been through I give her as much control over her life as I can. So it will be her choice.

If you have any please send me a pm.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I have a 10 year old boy in the same boat. He has built so many they are over flowing into other rooms because he has run out of wall, shelf and floor space.
    This has just been going on for 1 month for me. We are in no immediate danger of over flowing. Maybe one day :)

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    We actually have totes with what he calls his spare parts. Every now and then a set will be missing a piece and you can about bet he has it. You may also want to look at general Jim’s and Temu. You can find some cool stuff cheap.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    what is also helpful are those cheap shoe storage to store the assembled stuff. Its a foot deep I think 3x3 feet, and is nothing but 6" holes that you would normally slide a pair of shoes into. Perfect for smaller lego models.

Top Bottom