• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I love the M36! I have big hands too, and the M30 compact in .45 actually feels a bit better to me - with the double stack mag. Of course, that makes the pistol slightly thicker for carry purposes, but that has never been an issue for me. I modified the trigger (5.5 lb.), put the Mepros on it, and it's perfect (for me). It's great to hear that another shooter has found a similar "match made in heaven" for themselves!

I do have to admit that I'm a bit of a traditionalist, though - which makes me torn between my Glocks and 1911s, and my Kimber Pro Carry ocassionally displaces the Glock M30 on my right hip.

Enjoy the M36 - I'm sure it will be an awesome companion for you for a very long time!

Errkola

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Indiana
    Glocks in .45acp are the best. I have a G21 and G30 and love them both, but for different reasons. I debated buying the G36 to replace the G30 but I like the double stack and there are no carry issues for me with it.

Mac238

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    G36 is a very nice piece. I had one that I had Cory Nash stiple the grip for me. It shot great. I traded it for a like new Kimber CDP Ultra even.

One note that you need to check out and maybe Shooter521 will chime in. At our shop (Bradis) we have a sign up to not put front night sights on the newer G36's. You may see if yours is in that category.

CaNdYMaN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    north side.
    very nice.. never shot one but held one and they feel good. i have a 27 and love it. carry it everyday. so comfortable. so light. shoots so nice. congrats on the buy.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I feel the same about my Glock 38. I always liked the size and feel of a 19 and the 38 is like a 19 on steroids. Still have my 19C but the 38 really floats my boat and finds it's way into my IWB more often than anything else I have. As an added bonus it's also as accurate as anything I have wrapped my hand around.:thatshot:

+1! I love the GAP lineup and have all three, the 37, 38, and 39. The 38 is probably the most accurate Glock I have and it REALLY loves 4.2 gr of Titegroup pushing a 200 gr flatpoint. The 21 was a tad bit too large for my hands and that is how I migrated towards the GAP's, as they fit like they were poured in my hands. If you reload, I believe the GAP's are one of the best undiscovered guns on the market!

Safe shooting to all! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    orlando014.jpg

pic of my 36

Top Bottom