I have solved the ammo shortage problem!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I've figured it out, and this comes from a credible source pass through 14 of my friends and directly to me.

Obama and his DHS cronies are having their buddies at Walmart hold all the 22lr and 9mm behind the counter so they can come in, buy it and flip it on GunBroker while simultaneously releasing hoards of cops selling bad reloads to blow up our guns and slowly diminish the gun supply.

There you have it, folks. You can't make this stuff up.

At this point, it doesn't matter anyway. Walmart isn't going to sell ammo anymore. The pharmacy lady at Meijer said her brother knows a guy who stocks at Target whose girlfriend bought some ammo at Walmart once where they told her this.

Last edited:

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    laughing_smiley.gif

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    You've got to be kidding, right? That's no different than what everyone else is posting on here. It seems we have a new thread like this every other hour. It's nothing new.

However, I heard the real reason you can't find any ammo is because Obama is using it to skeet shoot. He loves to skeet shoot.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    You've got to be kidding, right? That's no different than what everyone else is posting on here. It seems we have a new thread like this every other hour. It's nothing new.

However, I heard the real reason you can't find any ammo is because Obama is using it to skeet shoot. He loves to skeet shoot.

That explains why the 12 gauge ammo has hit the hoarding list. I am having trouble meeting my 10 bulk pack quota each week now. I need that much because I shoot skeet as often as the president.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Well, my sister's boyfriend's ex mother-in-law's cousin has a friend who's brother overheard a guy at a gun shop saying that he does all the hazmat deliveries for Indiana Walmarts. He says that the pallets of handgun and .22 ammo never leave the distribution center docks. Each store is supposed to get 50,000 rounds of each caliber each week, but all they get is empty boxes. There is an unmarked semi that takes the real shipments to some cave in southern Indiana.

Added: Here's a pic of the underground storage area

picture.php

Last edited:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Likewise.

Who goes skeet shooting with .40?

*shrug* I saw the sarcasm in your post, but didn't see mention of .40

In any case, it doesn't matter. Walmart just told me they're buying up all the ammo so they can keep it and sell it on gunbroker.

They got tired of people whining about availability.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Well, my sister's boyfriend's ex mother-in-law's cousin has a friend who's brother overheard a guy at a gun shop saying that he does all the hazmat deliveries for Indiana Walmarts. He says that the pallets of handgun and .22 ammo never leave the distribution center docks. Each store is supposed to get 50,000 rounds of each caliber each week, but all they get is empty boxes. There is an unmarked semi that takes the real shipments to some cave in southern Indiana.

Yeah, a lot of us know that anything coming from your sister is cause for concern. Just sayin...
    picture.php

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    *shrug* I saw the sarcasm in your post, but didn't see mention of .40

In any case, it doesn't matter. Walmart just told me they're buying up all the ammo so they can keep it and sell it on gunbroker.

They got tired of people whining about availability.
    It was a blanket statement about the stupidity of the "Obama skeet shooting" picture that was released and how it wouldn't be surprising if he said he shot skeet with a rifle.

In all truth, though. Botach is doing this with a lot of their items. They have been cancelling backorders and putting the items on GB.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    It was a blanket statement about the stupidity of the "Obama skeet shooting" picture that was released and how it wouldn't be surprising if he said he shot skeet with a rifle.

In all truth, though. Botach is doing this with a lot of their items. They have been cancelling backorders and putting the items on GB.

Such is the free market.

I don't personally think *that* is good business practice, but they're well within their rights to do so with a product they own, provided they aren't tying up people's money in the meantime.

Another, more positive aspect of the free market: the ability to cease purchasing from such companies.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom