• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Over the past year or so, I've been telling my mom we need to prep and have reserve food and all that good stuff. Well what went from crazy nut job doomsday preppers has finally turned into I think we should have 3-6 months of food on hand. It's taken a while to get her on board with it but she has seen the light so to speak lol. And don't worry guys, I have the guns & ammo section on lockdown :cool: Just thought I would share the breakthrough with everyone and just give people hope that constantly mention something and situations does weigh on people's mind and can cause them to realize they need to be prepared.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Congratulations, YoungGun! You accomplished in a years time what took me over 15 years to convince my wife. She is FINALLY on board...:):

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    GOOD, GOOD, GOOD! Some day you will thank god for being prepared. It took me 5.5 yrs. With my mom, 2.5 with a couple others in the fam., the rest are just now starting to think about anysort of prepping. I'll warn you though, once you start prepping, or get someone truly into it, it burns like a wildfire. You're always trying to prep more and more.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Now consider getting other areas of concern in order. Like recources, power, heat, water, books, medical, and most of all read, learn and train..

Best of luck and congrats..

TJ

Top Bottom