• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    That he is! Papa Trap is one very cool brother!!

Brad, come on down you can't work all the time! :thumbsup:

I wish I could. If it was any other show besides this one (Crown Point), I would consider skipping it and being at the Chop-IN, but due to the fact that it is hard to get into this show and it has taken me almost 4 years to get just 3 tables (just got upgraded to 3 tables this year) and a good spot, I can't afford missing it and losing my tables and good location for future shows.:(

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Wonder if Bobby will loan one of his MOABs for the next chop in?

Definitely going to use a bigger knife this time, with my **** poor aiming with an 8" knife my knuckles got tired of getting whacked trying to get that golf ball and tennis ball.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Wonder if Bobby will loan one of his MOABs for the next chop in?

Definitely going to use a bigger knife this time, with my **** poor aiming with an 8" knife my knuckles got tired of getting whacked trying to get that golf ball and tennis ball.

you sucked! get your chopping game together sir :) I'm not sure a moab could even help you!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    you sucked! get your chopping game together sir :) I'm not sure a moab could even help you!

If I remember right, I didn't do too bad, especially with an 8" somewhat dull (about Beef sharp) blade, and I think I did better than you, and I think you used a 10" blade too :p

That 1311 wouldn't be a bad choice to use, too bad it's a ways out. And I don't know if I want to be caught in public using a Scrap Yard :D ;)

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    not quite :) I was second unless you count que not finishing his last 2x4 but even if you give him that run where the 2x4 fell off the last part of the stage laughing at him, then I still got 3rd so get your chopping game together sir! and that 1311 is going to be freaking amazing. you will use it and like it sir!

:)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

CSC_0185.jpg