I just wanna do hoodrat stuff with my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I collect them because people think they're offending me when they call them turds. I also have an impressive collection of Ravens and Tec-9's. I know they are garbage but when I look at them, they make me smile. I'd never use one for self defense.

Some of the more collectible antiques, china, etc. are what were then the cheaper stuff. Things like Staffordshire china which was produced for the working and middle classes. Less of the cheap stuff survives and thus becomes rare.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Yah, I collect Titan FIEs .25acp. Way back when I even carried one when I was in college and was not "allowed" to carry a gun on campus, until I got the Beretta .22. This was way before the days of better quality similar sized .380s.

Used to be able to get them for about $50. $150 now, but I sorta stopped at ten, and they've gotten way more scarce. Just my little FU to gun control to own some of the original "Saturday Night Specials." Back in the 90s you'd see them all the time for sale.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Yah, I collect Titan FIEs .25acp. Way back when I even carried one when I was in college and was not "allowed" to carry a gun on campus, until I got the Beretta .22. This was way before the days of better quality similar sized .380s.

Used to be able to get them for about $50. $150 now, but I sorta stopped at ten, and they've gotten way more scarce. Just my little FU to gun control to own some of the original "Saturday Night Specials." Back in the 90s you'd see them all the time for sale.

I've been collecting them for a few years and I've definitely seen the prices go up. Must mean I'm not the only one attracted to them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    For all the crap the gun gets, if you have big hands, it's not that bad. It's also not a bad shooter out to 25'. Because of the weight, the recoil is next to nothing.

Well yeah it gets some crap. On its own merits but yeah, its ugly.

In the truth of this.....please do not shoot me with one as I know at least the 1st one is going to go.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Need to up the addon game.

j0MwCM8.jpg

seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    They don't fit bad in the hand are heavy, ugly and apparently reliable.

I have considered one to load with 9mm shot and use around the house/woods for a "snake" gun.

Top Bottom