• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    I bought quite a few guns from Don back in the early 80s from his first store on County Line road. Back then all his sales people were very pretty women. His prices were inline with all the other gun shops. I don't know what happened to him but, yeah he went nuts.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Didn't say you had to in a union to be a middle class American.

Let the free market dictate wages. Please. If given the chance, employers are going to pay the least amount that they can for labor.

Union membership has been going down for decades. Along with wages and the middle class.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Don launched his business into the Indy media many years ago when there was a series of heinous home invasions going through the Greenwood area. He showed off his empty sales cases talking about how the crimes had run up gun sales and he's been a local big media gun go to guy ever since. Before that he was a union organizer.

In my opinion, he's about as sleazy as they come.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Didn't say you had to in a union to be a middle class American.

Let the free market dictate wages. Please. If given the chance, employers are going to pay the least amount that they can for labor.

Union membership has been going down for decades. Along with wages and the middle class.
    Tell me, when you are shopping for something, anything, do you voluntarily go to the retail establishment with the highest price and spend your money there for the specific purpose of paying the highest price? If not, would you be okay with the proprietors of those retail establishments having meetings and agreeing to charge no less than X for their products, even though a few of them had done so (charged less than X, that is) prior to the agreement?

Last edited:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Tell me, when you are shopping for something, anything, do you voluntarily go to the retail establishment with the highest price and spend your money there for the specific purpose of paying the highest price? If not, would you be okay with the proprietors of those retail establishments having meetings and agreeing to charge no less than X for their products, even though a few of them had done so prior to the agreement?

Exactly. Everyone wants to make more and pay less. Where do you think the money comes from to increase your wages? The owner? Lol. You want better wages? get a better job.

Top Bottom