• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's nice to see you honoring your dad on his birthday. When I lost my dad, one of the things that helped was to be thankful I had the time I did with him. The other thing that helped was to remember him as he really was, warts and all. There's a tendency to sweep the rough parts under the rug, but I wanted to remember him in his entirety. He does not need me to edit out anything to be remembered as a great man. I'm sure you're dad was no different. I hope that when I die, my son's remember me as I do my dad, and as you do yours.

My dad's been gone 8 years now and it does not get easier. You get used to the loss, but it will be felt as a loss until the day you die.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I am sorry for your loss, and have offered prayers for your family's comfort in this time of grief.

Enjoy your memories of him while you are deer hunting.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    I am sorry fo your loss. Prayers are with you and yours!
    He will always be there with you and live through you in the things you do. Keep on Deer hunting and doing the things you enjoyed together. Even though it may be a little rough at first. Keep on! Trust me I have been there with my brother, and I almost gave up Deer hunting that next year after he passed on. I know he is with me out there now, and would have kicked my ass if I gave it up.
    Hold on to the good memories and he will be closer than you think!:)
    God Bless.

Top Bottom