• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Just because you have the freedom to say what you want (with in reason) does not mean it may have a negative effect on you........

Case in point...... I work for a company that will remain nameless that is located in a building owned by another company and their are a few othter companines in here......

Not long ago the cleaner's went on strike. I worked at a place downtown for a few year's and cleaner's with the same sign's went on strike and camped on (with tent's) on the circle for like a month....

These cleaner's with the same sign's (a lot of them not written in English) were booted by the cop's after like 30 minutes........ the company that own's this building has from what I have heard has told them their services are no longer needed haha. We also now have new cleaner's......

The lesson for the day is this......... strike all you want but don't expect to get what you want by striking haha.

Also..... if you are going to strike why have sign's in anything other then that countries offical language??????????? Most will not be able to understand/read it haha.

Last edited:

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    The strike you're talking about was staged by SEIU, major scumbag union thug Obamanation types, they wrote the "bailout" legislation that was passed without anyone reading it...

For your reading pleasure google "acorn weather underground seiu"

scary stuff..

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    what official language?

I think he meant the STATE'S official language. Unless you're driving down W. Washington. :dunno: :): They let the Mexican Mafia do pretty much whatever. :laugh:

That is funny though. I worked for a cleaning company that cleaned a place. Shortly after I left that job to work for more money driving a truck, they fired the idiots because the night crew didn't clean. Except for two people. The others just walked around sweeping here and there and taking out a few trash cans. :rolleyes: Two of the workers were caught neckin in the bathrooms one night by the night supervisor of the company we were cleaning for. :laugh: Idiots.

The best part about being a janitor for a place with it's own in-house IT department, they let you take home anything they're throwing in the trash not deemed sensitive material. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom