• ...and so much more!
  • SHEEPdOHdoubleG

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    East Central Indiana
    :ingo: I just thought I would take a second to let all of the Mod's as well as the site supporters and other fellow INGOer's know that I LOVE INGO. I read a lot more than I post, but INGO is such a great, helpful site which connects so many people with a common interest (love for firearms and/or things related). Thank you for contributing to the best forum site I have ever been a part of. :thumbsup:

I have been meaning to send my site supporter check for a while now, and I FINALLY just addressed and sealed it. MONEY WELL SPENT IMHO. This made me honestly think about it and want to share the love I have for INGO with everyone. I know that many people feel the same.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you see it), I have a desk job... so I honestly have been living on INGO... especially lately. Although I have not been on INGO for long, I feel like a part of the family. So again, I just wanted to thank the people of INGO for being so kick a$$.

INGO is the BEE's KNEES of Forums and the cat's pajamas of gun sites.

THANKS. :rockwoot:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Agree, i have not been on the forum very long either, although my post number shows im on quite a bit, but I do learn quite a lot, and have made a lot of friends in the area, especially at the meet and shoots that are done in my area. I really enjoy being on here as well. Plan on becoming a site supporter when I get a couple more things cleared up myself.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    It is pretty BAD A** isnt it, Welcome aboard!

We are all just waiting for Fenway to lead us to the mothership and give us the special grape koolaid that will take us on our last journey to paradise.

:D:D:D

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Woh! No need for all this brown nosing! INGO stickers are free!

Joking aside, I love INGO too. Met a few guys I now call friends and learned tons and tons of stuff. If it wasn't for INGO, I wouldn't have gotten the gun bug again!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I want a desk job, they keep telling me I'm not qualified... :(

...yea, INGO is awesome and in the words of my grandfather....INGO is "gooder" than any other forum I'm on or been apart of.

Top Bottom