• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Since you're not looking to this as an EDC, but more around the house / night stand + range time, I'd think a paddle holster would be a good fit.

Galco has two that I'd suggest for someone on a tight budget. ONE and TWO

Galco is a quality maker and offer a variety of price points. If you have a slightly better budget than these two, I'd look at COMP-TAC. I really enjoy their products and have trusted them with my EDC for over five years. They have a few options for paddle holsters, plus IWB that would work well if you decided to make the G19 your EDC.

Thank you for the info and I hope this helps! Feel free to PM me if you think I could help you more.

nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    I have tried a number of holsters including the Blackhawk Serpa, Bianchi clip on, Bluegrass hybrid IWB (similar to the Crossbreed), and most recently the Remora which is IWB and no clips. I have settled on the Remora for the G19 as it is comfortable and can be positioned anywhere you want without adjusting any clips. I have even worn it in pants without a belt and this holster stays in place. I like the Remora better than any others I have tried and it is also the least expensive of the bunch. The model I purchased for the G19 is the 10ART-FS (with full sweat shield).

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Crossbreed holster and you're done. If you practice for about five minutes, they're just as fast on the draw as anything from concealment. Super comfortable. Customer service is excellent

CrossBreed® Holsters

Just dont expect to get it this year. The lead time is ridiculous. I like my holster, but they were far from upfront about the time it would take to get it. At first I thought it was a fluke, but then I saw others here complaining that the sales cycle (website quotes, email confirmations, etc) says one thing, but in reality its about a month and a half longer. :( Hell, even when I emailed to get an updated eta THAT person quoted "we are working on orders placed exactly one month before yours this week. So another month." and I got it 6 weeks later.

Good product, but cant make realistic production estimates. (they estimated 6-8 weeks, it really took 15)

T4rdV4rk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    NWI
    Agreed. I had the same issue with my most recent one.

Weird thing is they are very fast on their service. I sent one back for modification and had a brand new one with features I wanted sent back to me same week.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    CompTac MTAC.

They are higher quality than Crossbreed, have interchangeable shells, and ship about 3 days after you place the order.

T4rdV4rk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    NWI
    For Raven Concealment you can use the quick ship option. If what you want is a quick ship item, you can have it in about 2 weeks.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Wait... what do you carry? I know one is a 1911, but there are so many, it's hard to remember them all!

I can neither affirm nor deny any rumors or allegations about whether or not I carry a firearm, sir.

Rhino stopped at my house in Jamestown earlier this week, showing off his "new to him" Glock 17.

I was VERY jealous!

I have no recollection of this event! Prank phone call! Who is this???

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Yep, as the title says, I`m eating my words because I have always said I would not buy a Glock. WRONG! I went out today and bought a Glock 19. Now if anyone has one and can tell me a good holster to fit it, that would be awesome. That's a total of 3 new unfired handguns I need to take to the range. Of course my bank account is at "0", but who cares. I have a Glock, a S&W, and a Taurus to take ranging. :) Well, someone has to do it.
    Quick, someone stop him. He has the fever and hasn't even bought a 1911 yet? Ohhhhhhhh the humanity.

Top Bottom