• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JL2880

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I love my 19. Had Cory from Nash Gunwerx do a stipple on it, put some XS Sights on it, thing is GTG!

doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    One of the ugliest guns in the world, that always works. And quite accurate for a gun with loose tolerance. Because of those virtues, I now hold a different level of appreciation for their beauty... :)

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    Congrats, I just can't deal with the grip angle on my fiancees to ever own one myself. I'm a bigger fan of the 1911/xd grip angle. You'll be hard pressed to win any "pretty gun awards" but when the guy next to you is stove piping and FTF'ing then you'll not care one bit.

Meyertrees

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Borden, IN
    You will not be sorry with the Glock. I have owned quite a few pistols and the Glocks give me less trouble than most. They are very simple to get going but they do have a rather long trigger pull. This is when you are used to a single action like the 1911.

KimberUSA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2008
    I've always been a 1911 guy. Just got my first glock (G23) last week. Now, I'm looking on getting another one. Probably a G26. It's a simple beauty yet I think the trigger pull can be improved. Are there any common solutions for the trigger?

Top Bottom