• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usaguy2006

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    wow some one mentioned people jumpin in the road and pounding on hoods of cars.. thats crazy.. I wouldnt care if they rioted or not i would tell all my men to enforce laws and lock up any one who did anything violent.. For one hitting the hood of my car would be means for getting your ass kicked..these type of threads put me in a bad mood.. hearing about people acting like animals and cops letting it go for fear of certain people being angered and rioting.. i live in the country so i am dumbfounded at some of the things i hear on here that take place in Indy

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Man-o-man did those Cherokee get around. Iwould wager 90% of people who claim to be "skin" will say their great-great granny was a Cherokee Princess. Me, I'm MIAMI from Glen Buzzard-lagrow ind.-farmer- crappie(fish) war chief.

Old indian word for expo: POW-WOW

Last edited:

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    We as in whites? We as in gun owners? We as in white gun owners?

They as in blacks? They as in what?

Seems to me your entire premise is totally bigoted and ignorant. I saw blacks, whites and hispanics at the last 1500. The shootings at the "Black Expo" were not actually at the expo but rather were at different venues that happened to be NEAR the black expo and UNRELATED to the expo.
    Wow, how naive. It's not rascist or biggoted to call a duck a duck.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm Scottish on the surface with the inner soul of James Brown. My people need an Expo. No one will be killed.
    Was this your wedding?:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e1dYIWu2ME]YouTube - Stuart Mackenzie - If You Think I'm Sexy[/ame]

Calvin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    I didn't know that video was posted publicly!?!
    We could call my expo the "Scottish Soul Brother Expo".
    It would be popular and safe, incidents of public drunkenness and occasional fistfights notwithstanding.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I'm Scottish on the surface with the inner soul of James Brown. My people need an Expo. No one will be killed.

I remember fondly, during Basic, our DS said you guys better sing a song and make me tear up, in a thick Purto rican accent.

Afew song some patriotic & rap hiphop songs, and were doing Push up's.

I told a guy to sing the Scotsmen, fairly popular with the PLT, needless to say before we were half way done, DS walked into his office and slammed the door.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65hOhj94ZGE]YouTube - The Scotsman[/ame]

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT
    I remember fondly, during Basic, our DS said you guys better sing a song and make me tear up, in a thick Purto rican accent.

Afew song some patriotic & rap hiphop songs, and were doing Push up's.

I told a guy to sing the Scotsmen, fairly popular with the PLT, needless to say before we were half way done, DS walked into his office and slammed the door.

YouTube - The Scotsman

Being of solid Scotch/Irish decent I think I prefer this one "the evil Scotsman

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjhK6_EiG9s]YouTube - Evil Scotsman (With Lyrics) (A Song By Rockin' Jock)[/ame]

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    I'm Scottish on the surface with the inner soul of James Brown. My people need an Expo. No one will be killed.[/quote IMAGINE: Massive amounts of dudes singing "I FEEL GOOD'',while drinking ale out of a glass pitcher, in a SKIRT!
    OH, the humanity. Or on second thought , this might be an excellent theme for a party in PRINTCRAFT'S basement.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Since some don't like the Indy1500 vs the Indy Black Expo, let's compare the Expo to another tradition that's existed for almost 100 years: The Indy 500 mile Race. Darn near as many cops used to have to patrol the Speedway the Saturday night before the race; breaking up fights and enforcing the law. The difference between the two events is that the Indy 500 changed the way they do things to discourage the kinds of trouble that were traditional there. Black Expo has been, until this unfortunate shooting spree, unwilling to make any substantive changes. And some people are being so discriminatory that they'll accuse other people of racism for asking when the event organizers are going to clean up their act.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hayseeds should be grateful they don't hold Freaknik in Indianapolis.

Although, a freakmick would be interesting.
    Bagpipes are godawful brutal.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Man-o-man did those Cherokee get around. Iwould wager 90% of people who claim to be "skin" will say their great-great granny was a Cherokee Princess. Me, I'm MIAMI from Glen Buzzard-lagrow ind.-farmer- crappie(fish) war chief.

Old indian word for expo: POW-WOW

Not by choice either.

FWIW, my great-grandfather's mother was 100% Cherokee.

Regarding the Expo: part and parcel of their cultural mindset. They want to be the badass gangsters glorifying violence (particularly gun violence), but can't stand it when the rest of society starts drawing the obvious conclusions.

I've managed a double at 16th and Sherman for seven years. Nothing unique about what happens at the Black Expo.

Top Bottom