• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Hate is a strong word Snoop but I've never understood the fascination some have with Sigs but (slipping on my fire suit) I feel the same about CZs. Nothing against them I just don't see any advantage :scratch: versus a Glock or M&P. Call me a dinosaur, I've been called worse.=QUOTE}
    [FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]I agree that Hate is a strong word. My opinion of Sigs is more of a reaction to the tribe of Sig fanboys, that surround me at work. They wear the hats, shirts, jackets, and have posters in their cubicles. It is all they talk about on break time. It reminds me of Millennials who are devoted to Cross-fit or Herbailife.

[/FONT]

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Sigs are like beer, you just haven't found the right flavor yet! :):

I quit drinking.
    I've got an old 220 stainless Texas State Police gun that's a fantastic gun. Ugly, rusted finish that shows up if I don't keep it wet with CLP. Perfect function for the last couple of decades. I love it.
    I've owned a few Sigs since and I can say I won't own another one.

JLJK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Carmel
    [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=&amp]I agree that Hate is a strong word. My opinion of Sigs is more of a reaction to the tribe of Sig fanboys, that surround me at work. They wear the hats, shirts, jackets, and have posters in their cubicles. It is all they talk about on break time. It reminds me of Millennials who are devoted to Cross-fit or Herbailife.

[/FONT]

Well I don’t have one Sig hat, shirt, jacket or poster but I do everyday carry a SAS P938 that hasn’t failed me once. I get nice tight groupings at the range with it so I’m happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by SnoopLoggyDog

[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=&amp]I agree that Hate is a strong word. My opinion of Sigs is more of a reaction to the tribe of Sig fanboys, that surround me at work. They wear the hats, shirts, jackets, and have posters in their cubicles. It is all they talk about on break time. It reminds me of Millennials who are devoted to Cross-fit or Herbailife.

[/FONT]
    Well I don’t have one Sig hat, shirt, jacket or poster but I do everyday carry a SAS P938 that hasn’t failed me once. I get nice tight groupings at the range with it so I’m happy with it.

Snoop, now I understand you using the "H" word. That can be extremely annoying.

JLJK.. Tight groupings at the range is different than defending yourself. Jump into one of Coach's concealed carry matches and you will quickly learn, as the rest of us have, that you don't know what you don't know and it's a fun evening doing it

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Last edited:

JLJK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2018
    Carmel
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by SnoopLoggyDog

[/FONT]

Snoop, now I understand you using the "H" word. That can be extremely annoying.

JLJK.. Tight groupings at the range is different than defending yourself. Jump into one of Coach's concealed carry matches and you will quickly learn, as the rest of us have, that you don't know what you don't know and it's a fun evening doing it

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

You mean this? https://concealedcarrymatch.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmiyake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    Crown point
    Have had a couple of sigs over the years not bad guns but not my favorite at the same time. The new p210 has my interest. Anyone think there is a huge difference between that and the shadow 2?

seldon14

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    The old metal frame stuff is built great with OK to good ergos depending on the shooters hands and preferences. There poly stuff is mediocre, and they have pretty much gone to crap since they started "'kimbering"

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Of course, after I took the Sig armorer's course, I was nonplussed by them. For the price they carry, their craftsmanship leaves a lot to be desired. I'm not a fan of aluminum frames stuffed with what appears to be a large amount of stamped sheet metal junk. Our agency mandates Sig pistols for duty carry. Fine, but I'll rely on my 1911's when I'm not working.

Top Bottom