• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    so i have the stack on tin can cabinet and im looking for something a little more substantial in the 300-500 range. any insight on what you have how you like it ect woud be great i have looked over several now im just looking for some real world review here.

thanks

edit:

i have no more than 20 guns split between long and hand guns some scoped rifles thrown in
    shelves are fine but not completely necessary
    an actual safe not a cabinet
    this is a safe i will have for until my collection out grows it and funds are freed up for a new one

Last edited:

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Friend of mine has a Liberty safe. It's one of those huge ones that are like $2000 but he only has 3 guns in it and doesn't even use them.
    But i don't know how we're going to help you much if we don't know what the needs are. Like are you storing 5 long guns and 2 handguns or what. Do you need shelving? Or just a lot of vertical space for multiple long guns. What kind of safe? An actual safe or like what you currently have just stronger and more secure?

Stack-on has a 22 gun safe or you can convert it to 11 gun storage with shelving for $550 or you can get a smaller one varying in prices and sizes in the low 300-mid 400 range.

Personally i like stack-on and own stack-on products. Never had problems with them and they cost a lot less then the liberty safes and some of the others. sometime identical safes from the 2 companies can be as much as a $1000 difference but all the specs and such are the same.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Wait until Thanksgiving and buy a Cannon or Winchester from Tractor Supply. Bass Pro and Cabelas runs 24 gun safes on sale for $500 from time to time.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Forgot about Tractor supply. They had some out a few weeks ago when i was there. Not real big in size biggest i saw was about a 10gun or so. But that's the one out in Plainfield.

beachhead40

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    North Of Indy
    I got a 36gun stack on safe from menards, day after thanksgiving. 399 after a 100 dollar mail in rebate ( used the rebate for motion light and dehumidifer ) Love it, never had an issue

Top Bottom